Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks Pure Soul for quick response, how much time they will take to remove the degree after submitting request through contact us form and after removal how many days to get final evaluation report for other degrees
I have submitted request on 9th Aug but haven't received any update in account till now , it's still on hold
Write again. They should acknowledge in 1-2 days..my report came positive after 20 days.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ok thanks , but when did you see update in your account from "on hold" to something else
i didn't track so closely.

rajthelad1

Oct 6, 2018
I have got the same issue.... can you please tell me which web form to fill up...??
Hi Yash,
What happened with your case after that.
I had a similar issue cause the ircc wanted only the highest credential evaluated, I thought just getting my masters evaluated .So i contacted them on the 1st oct and i wrote the form and they sent they would send it to the concerned department but yet so far , the my account status hasn't been update. So anyone faced the same thing or how did go for Y'all.
Thanks again

yash22

May 20, 2018
Hi Yash,
What happened with your case after that.
I had a similar issue cause the ircc wanted only the highest credential evaluated, I thought just getting my masters evaluated .So i contacted them on the 1st oct and i wrote the form and they sent they would send it to the concerned department but yet so far , the my account status hasn't been update. So anyone faced the same thing or how did go for Y'all.
Thanks again
The status is still unchanged bro...... I've contacted my university. They said that they have already responded to the verification inquiry from Wes. It took me a lot of efforts and time to get to the admin department of my uni. since it is situated in a different state so I can't reach them in person as I am also having a full time job. Anyways, back to the point, I've written to Wes to look into this matter because i am kind of hanging in the middle of nowhere. I am already having a Master's degree from UK Which is equivalent to Canadian Master's degree So another Master's is not going to give me any additional points as per CRS. But still I'll wait for the answer from Wes and then decide whether I should drop the degree from evaluation or not, till then it is just a waiting game. I'll keep you posted about whatever happens next. By the way, what's your status.....!!??

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
For someone in a similar situation (having to remove a degree from the evaluation) what is the best approach? Sending them the e-mail via the contact form or trying to call them? What is the expected timeline?

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
For someone in a similar situation (having to remove a degree from the evaluation) what is the best approach? Sending them the e-mail via the contact form or trying to call them? What is the expected timeline?
Use contact us form, timeline: 7 to 14 days

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi Experts,
I have done my WES in 2018 and sent my Both bachelor and masters, and they considered it as 2 or more degrees, after that i have 1 more master degree,
i want to ask that can i apply again for assessment of new degree and remove the existing.

Please guide me, i have a confusion.

Thanks in advance

nirbani2016

Jan 23, 2020
I did BTech and Correspondence 1 year diploma in Finance, WES has rejected the diploma, however IQAS has approved it. Now if I go ahead and get diploma evaluation removed from WES, then do i need to send a new report to IRCC? or existing will get updated.

I have read in different forums that conflicting evaluations can loose points?

Venisha_fdo

Sep 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have assessed my UG (BSc Computer science )and PG (PDGM ) through wes and I have been awarded " Post graduate diploma (One year)". So I got my PGDM assessed by IQAS and they've given masters for it. Question is should I remove my PG assessment from WES as it is assessed as masters in IQAS or its not an issue?

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have assessed my UG (BSc Computer science )and PG (PDGM ) through wes and I have been awarded " Post graduate diploma (One year)". So I got my PGDM assessed by IQAS and they've given masters for it. Question is should I remove my PG assessment from WES as it is assessed as masters in IQAS or its not an issue?
Searching for answer myself