+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removing a degree from WES credential evaluation

magheselango

Jan 18, 2021
I need all of your guidance for the below WES issue.

I have completed my Bachelor's in 2014 and Master's (distance education) degree in 2018.I applied to the WES ECS report for my bachelor's report in 2017 for Immigration purpose only to Canada and again upgraded my credential from bachelor's to master's (distance education) last year 2020 for the same. But right now, I plan to do my higher studies abroad . So this means changes from immigration to academy point state needs to do in WES for my bachelors evaluation. When i tried to apply a new ECA report for my BACHELORS in terms of education purpose means it is taking the old MASTER'S credential reference number which was given by WES and not taking my BACHELORS credential reference number. I want it to show my bachelors so that i can apply WES ECS report for bachelors alone to pursue higher education. Now i don't want to show and evaluate my masters degree for education purposes since i did it in distance mode and it will not help me to get the admissions from the university. Please give your input on this and kindly advice.