+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remove employment from Work History Post Federal ITA acceptance

deep707

Mar 24, 2016
Hi Guys

Greetings!

I have already Federal ITA which I have accepted, my concern is I had added all my employment history for the past 9-10 years, but I am unable to get the reference letters from a few of the employers (specifically which are more than 3 years old). Since I don't have the reference letters is it advisable to remove those employers from Work History but keep them in Personal History. Would that affect my chances of getting PR?

Note: I am not the primary applicant and also I have accepted Federal ITA on behalf of my spouse.

Thanks

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi Guys

Greetings!

I have already Federal ITA which I have accepted, my concern is I had added all my employment history for the past 9-10 years, but I am unable to get the reference letters from a few of the employers (specifically which are more than 3 years old). Since I don't have the reference letters is it advisable to remove those employers from Work History but keep them in Personal History. Would that affect my chances of getting PR?

Note: I am not the primary applicant and also I have accepted Federal ITA on behalf of my spouse.

Thanks
Hi, could you please tell me what did you do? I'm in a similar situation.