+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remove conditions OWP

adelinee

Dec 10, 2019
I had an upfront medical examination in Canada cause I now want to work with children. I have all the documents I need but where do I sent them? Where to upload them?? I still have my CIC account but cant find the right way to do it! Help!!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I had an upfront medical examination in Canada cause I now want to work with children. I have all the documents I need but where do I sent them? Where to upload them?? I still have my CIC account but cant find the right way to do it! Help!!

If you’re already in Canada
You must:

• get an “up-front” medical exam
    • This means you’re doing so without the case processing centre asking you to
  • submit an application to change your work permit conditions, with all the required documents
    • On the IMM 5710 form, for 1 a) under “Details of intended work in Canada”, select “Other”
    • Also on the IMM 5710 form, for 1 b), under “Other”, write that you need the conditions removed (not authorized to work in childcare, primary/secondary school teachings, health service field occupations)
    • Include a short letter of explanation as to why you need them removed (to work in a job that requires one)
      • If applying online, include this letter when you are asked to upload your various documents

windari

Feb 16, 2021
If you’re already in Canada
You must:

• get an “up-front” medical exam
    • This means you’re doing so without the case processing centre asking you to
  • submit an application to change your work permit conditions, with all the required documents
    • On the IMM 5710 form, for 1 a) under “Details of intended work in Canada”, select “Other”
    • Also on the IMM 5710 form, for 1 b), under “Other”, write that you need the conditions removed (not authorized to work in childcare, primary/secondary school teachings, health service field occupations)
    • Include a short letter of explanation as to why you need them removed (to work in a job that requires one)
      • If applying online, include this letter when you are asked to upload your various documents
I also want to remover the restriction on my OWP for the same reason, but I don't know where to start. I read this page but I still have some questions, is there anyone would like to help me? whether to tell step by step guide, such as do we have to log in into our previous account to get the IMM 5710 form first, then do the medical exam? Or should we do the medical exam first? Thank you in advance