+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal order

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
My spouse was issued removal order in July after his claim was rejected, we have a son here in Canada and a PR application in process, I left Canada on August 4th.OWP approved in August 28ty.Applied for TRV in October 27th..there were delays in passport renewal.
What are the chances of his TRV being approved?He has work history in Canada for 10years, I know having a removal order in file isn't good. Someone advise please
PR application, eligibility still in process too

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My spouse was issued removal order in July after his claim was rejected, we have a son here in Canada and a PR application in process, I left Canada on August 4th.OWP approved in August 28ty.Applied for TRV in October 27th..there were delays in passport renewal.
What are the chances of his TRV being approved?He has work history in Canada for 10years, I know having a removal order in file isn't good. Someone advise please
PR application, eligibility still in process too
OWP approval was based on what? Given the change of circumstances for your family the OWP may no longer be approved when you try to get his passport stamped or try to land in Canada. What is your status? What type of PR application program have you applied for?

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
OWP approval was based on what? Given the change of circumstances for your family the OWP may no longer be approved when you try to get his passport stamped or try to land in Canada. What is your status? What type of PR application program have you applied for?
We applied under TR to PR pathway, The OWP has already been approved validity until 2024, we applied OWP under the PR pathway, am a worker with OWP.

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
But he got a departure order, why would they not let him enter at the port?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We applied under TR to PR pathway, The OWP has already been approved validity until 2024, we applied OWP under the PR pathway, am a worker with OWP.
Did you get the OWP or your spouse? What status do you have in Canada and under what program? Who is the primary applicant on the TR to PR? Are you both currently outside of Canada? If you have a removal order getting a TRV. You really need to be speaking yo your lawyer about your cases and remaining outside Canada until you get PR may be the best option.

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
Did you get the OWP or your spouse? What status do you have in Canada and under what program? Who is the primary applicant on the TR to PR? Are you both currently outside of Canada? If you have a removal order getting a TRV. You really need to be speaking yo your lawyer about your cases and remaining outside Canada until you get PR may be the best option.
We both got OWP, am a worker, I am the Principal applicant, am in Canada but he is not(because her was removed obviously)
Yes I will consult one soon.Thanks.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We both got OWP, am a worker, I am the Principal applicant, am in Canada but he is not(because her was removed obviously)
Maybe consider contacting the law firm that generously provides these free forums. You can find their contact numbers at the top of the main page.

Good luck!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you on a PGWP? His OWP will be cancelled if he has a removal order but attempts to land in Canada. He will need to apply for ARC if he has had a removal order.

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Are you on a PGWP? His OWP will be cancelled if he has a removal order but attempts to land in Canada. He will need to apply for ARC if he has had a removal order.
Canuck we are recently got approval for access to housing Ontario housing subsidies after 9 months of priority we are 4 family all got free housing hhhhhhhh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canuck we are recently got approval for access to housing Ontario housing subsidies after 9 months of priority we are 4 family all got free housing hhhhhhhh
Public housing or getting a housing subsidy is not free housing you still have to pay but you get pay a reduced rate.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All of costs around $300
Not sure if would be bragging that you are committing fraud on many levels by lying to OW about working while claiming welfare and likely lying that you are working to qualify for vets low rent even for public housing. When IRCC goes through your savings or proof that you are working, which you will need to show to have a good chance of being approved, and also realizes you are claiming full dependence on welfare to qualify for such low rent and likely defrauding OW it will certainly not help your H&C case. They also may also question how you are working and qualifying for all these benefits. Showing that you are not able to be financially self-sufficient is not a good thing when it comes to H&C applications. You should not be receiving welfare if you want the best chance of getting approval for H&C cases. Canada is looking to approve H&C applications to those who are actively making Canada better not defrauding the system.

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
Okay, no I just have an Open work permit under public policy of TR to PR, we thought after a departure order one doesn't need ARC