+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal order

Mannnnny

Jan 15, 2018
I received a letter from cbs with the interview schedule and stating that i have a removal ordee in force.What does that mean

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
You have to leave the country. At the interview, you need to prove that removal from Canada is going to put your life at risk. If you cannot prove that, you will be removed eventually.

Reactions: Buletruck

Hopeless2020

Sep 8, 2020
They will give some forms for fill it up in 15 days. You can fill them up or hire lawyer. After that time they will give a decision about you deport or not it takes 6 months or more. Have good luck

aliready

Jun 15, 2020
I received a letter from cbs with the interview schedule and stating that i have a removal ordee in force.What does that mean
Im confused
I thought that CBSA issued a voluntary letter to leave the country within 30 day
Then if person doesnt comply then they issue a removal order
What actions would cause CBSA to proceed with a interview and removal order in force?
thanks in advance

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
It means removal order is active, and they want to interview you, most likely they will give you options to provide them with voluntary departure date. Is the address from the letter you received from cbsa is different from the one IRB has on file: one that you were trying to change? If yes, could be you abondoned your hearing...you know better though

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In a previous post you mentioned that you were having trouble updating your address. How long ago did you move? Have you successfully updated your address now? Is it possible that they sent you a hearing notice to an old and you failed to attend? That would be one reason why the CBSA letter may have come.