+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal order

Jahprovideesp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Without providing any information about his situation how is anyone supposed to help? Removal orders are done to home country. That is fact not negative. This case is much more complex than it a simple asylum request as per @Jagdeep121 posts. It doesn’t seem like this is an asylum case at all based on @Jagdeep121 own posts.

“Jan 8, 2018
Hi i am been charged in canada . Assault and threats . Lawyer says trial should be in a year but permit expires next month. Can i apply for work permit extension based on my trial. Will they approve cos i wont be with any status after feb 2018“

There is no mention of fearing for his life. All the posts are about how to extend WP.

“Nov 16, 2018

Hi guys. Am in really tough situation. have recently applied for refugee from Vamcouver. Still waiting for my hearing . My girfriend is Canadian citizen and pregnant . She is on welfare so cannot sponsor me thru common law . Its been two months since us living together . My refugee case is not very strong so i think it might be rejected. I want to know can i get permanent residency based on new born child . Any info might be appreciated.“

My questions were based on statements in his previous posts. @Jahprovideesp instead of criticizing me you should perhaps look at the previous posts. I am not the one saying that the asylum case is weak he is. Based on the posts it is pretty clear that asylum was claimed because of his criminal charges and not being able to extend his WP and the fact that the gf was on welfare. He didn’t have another option to stay in Canada. My questions were trying to confirm that the asylum claim was an attempt to stay or whether there was an actual recent fear of persecution with proof and whether he still has a gf and whether she is still on welfare. All the questions are relevant. I also answered his question. You get removed to your home country because Canada doesn’t want to risk you being refused entry to another country when you get their POE. Would suggest you at least do some research before criticizing me.

@canuck78, I'm sorry I didn't check his previous post. My Apology bro

Reactions: canuck78

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hello I have a failure refugee claimant since 2017 then I have forget to change my address when I’m moving Cbsa send me a removal order finally I contact them My PRRA is a failure also my removal order is on date now . I don’t want to come back in my country. What I’m supposed to do if I’m not going the date Cbsa told me to quit. I’m confused. What the other option I would to do ? Thank you

Better leave on your own, if not they will find you and hand cuff force you on the plane

Last edited: