+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REMOVAL ORDER in CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hello Everyone

i have a removal order question in my Citizenship application. In 2015, while applying for LMIA supported work permit , i got denied at POE at US canada border, and allowed to leave letter was given. did this consider as removal order? moreover, while at POE, I came to know that i was schedule to attend a admissibly hearing at CIC edmonton due to subsection 44. i was allowed to enter canada in order to attend hearing. I attended and was told that no enforcement action would be taken as i left Canada voluntary which ended the alleged non compliance. i left canada after that and applied for PR under express entry and given all the details in my application. Application was approved in 2019. landed as permanent residance in MAY 2019.
moreover, i know i have to truthful in my application and applying for Citizenship and i m saying "YES" to the question # 4 under PROHIBITION THAT " ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN UNDER REMOVAL ORDER" OR YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED BY CANADIAN OFFICIAL TO LEAVE CANADA"

so the question is "DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO GOT CITIZENSHIP WHILE SAYING YES TO THIS PROHIBITION QUESTION"

PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

Baanayaad

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hello Everyone

i have a removal order question in my Citizenship application. In 2015, while applying for LMIA supported work permit , i got denied at POE at US canada border, and allowed to leave letter was given. did this consider as removal order? moreover, while at POE, I came to know that i was schedule to attend a admissibly hearing at CIC edmonton due to subsection 44. i was allowed to enter canada in order to attend hearing. I attended and was told that no enforcement action would be taken as i left Canada voluntary which ended the alleged non compliance. i left canada after that and applied for PR under express entry and given all the details in my application. Application was approved in 2019. landed as permanent residance in MAY 2019.
moreover, i know i have to truthful in my application and applying for Citizenship and i m saying "YES" to the question # 4 under PROHIBITION THAT " ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN UNDER REMOVAL ORDER" OR YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED BY CANADIAN OFFICIAL TO LEAVE CANADA"

so the question is "DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO GOT CITIZENSHIP WHILE SAYING YES TO THIS PROHIBITION QUESTION"

PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU
Hi

It is of utmost importance to be as transparent as possible. Don't say no to something and then have them dig this up leaving you with something to explain.

Remember you didn't do anything wrong. You even explained the situation for your PR application and the explanation was acceptable. Hence, why should it be a problem now?

If l were you, I would write a letter explaining the circumstances with zero emotions and just sticking to the facts in bullet point form. Upload this letter to your profile, and the IRCC officer will use this background to assess your application.