+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal Order by CBSA?

Mar 1, 2014
Hi all.

I'm currently a refugee claimant that's waiting for a decision by the Federal Court for a judicial review of my negative RAD determination. (I failed at RPD and appealed to RAD who confirmed the negative determination)

I'm just wondering, if they refuse me again at the Federal Court, how do I comply with removal? Do I have to wait for a letter to arrive with an interview date, or should I present myself to the CBSA office as soon as I get the last negative result? Do I have to leave immediately on the day that they give me a negative review, or will they give me a time frame (I.e. a week? Two weeks at most?) to do things like pack, cancel my bank account, notify my employer, and notify Ontario Works that I am to leave so they can stop providing me with assistance?

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I'm getting really worked up/nervous about the entire thing, and I'm self-represented so I can't even ask a lawyer for help... I tried searching on the forum but no one seems to have been in my situation that posted here?

Thanks all...

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When was ur first hearing date with IRB....and what is ur original home country?....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rhapsodyofthrenody said:
My original hearing date was on the 28th of June, 2013 (I came on the 1st of May 2013), and I'm from Singapore.
CBSA will inform you to report to their office to arrange your deportation. Probably given 30 days to clear up everything (no guarantees)