+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remotely done Masters from UK LJMU,got ECA as Masters from WES. Concerned abouy whether ircc will accept it as i do not have any travel history to UK

Amlanki

Nov 13, 2021
I included both in the wes report. I suggest you too, to imclude both because wes would not charge you for no of degrees and IIIT B & LJMU both sends your transrcipts online . Hence, all your evaluation of ljmu and iiitb would fetch you report within 1 week after they send ur transcrtips. i got it in 3 days after they sent my transcrtips online
Hi
I'm also on the boat like others. I'm awaiting my Master's final degree certificate and the transcript. This has been delayed for a long time due to covid from LJMU's end. I have below queries on this, kindly clarify:

1. Was it evaluated as a Master's degree or a Post Graduate Diploma certificate?

Cause: I've checked in my interim transcript that the whole program is of total 180 credits (PGDDS is 110 credits, Research Methods is 10 credits and Project Dissertation is 60 credits) which is FHEQ level 7 and seems it should be enough to be considered as a Master's degree per IRCC.

2. Lastly, per WES a UK Master's degree doesn't require a Bachelors degree details to be submitted. Can we skip this process as I have my B.Tech from India and I'm skeptical whether my university will send my documents electronically and error free?

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Thanks In Advance!

patelkd95

Sep 8, 2020
Hi
I'm also on the boat like others. I'm awaiting my Master's final degree certificate and the transcript. This has been delayed for a long time due to covid from LJMU's end. I have below queries on this, kindly clarify:

1. Was it evaluated as a Master's degree or a Post Graduate Diploma certificate?

Cause: I've checked in my interim transcript that the whole program is of total 180 credits (PGDDS is 110 credits, Research Methods is 10 credits and Project Dissertation is 60 credits) which is FHEQ level 7 and seems it should be enough to be considered as a Master's degree per IRCC.

2. Lastly, per WES a UK Master's degree doesn't require a Bachelors degree details to be submitted. Can we skip this process as I have my B.Tech from India and I'm skeptical whether my university will send my documents electronically and error free?

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Thanks In Advance!
1. Yes, it was evaluated as Masters
2. I suggest you to include both bachelor's and master's, it won't cost you more.

PS:
1. Every institute in India, although has a lengthy process, but can send transcripts to wes.
2. For LJMU, even if you have not received your physical transcripts, you can still send them a request for sending docs to wes online. They will do it. I did it the same waya even before getting the physical transcripts

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Amlanki

Nov 13, 2021
2. I suggest you to include both bachelor's and master's, it won't cost you more.

PS:
1. Every institute in India, although has a lengthy process, but can send transcripts to wes.
2. For LJMU, even if you have not received your physical transcripts, you can still send them a request for sending docs to wes online. They will do it. I did it the same waya even before getting the physical transcripts
This is great. After seeing this I got these additional queries:

1. Did you have your final MS degree certificate from LJMU (hard copy or soft copy at least, Idk whether they provide soft copy for that like PGD) when you applied?

I only have the transcript softcopy now. Degree certificate is not yet issued.

2. As 3 institutions are involved here, while two are having online services (LJMU & IIITB) and one doesn't (my UG University), what's the process of evaluation and coordination by WES here?

Since the day of document receipt at WES will differ from each institution.

Thank you!

patelkd95

Sep 8, 2020
This is great. After seeing this I got these additional queries:

1. Did you have your final MS degree certificate from LJMU (hard copy or soft copy at least, Idk whether they provide soft copy for that like PGD) when you applied?

I only have the transcript softcopy now. Degree certificate is not yet issued.

2. As 3 institutions are involved here, while two are having online services (LJMU & IIITB) and one doesn't (my UG University), what's the process of evaluation and coordination by WES here?

Since the day of document receipt at WES will differ from each institution.

Thank you!
1. Yes, I have it.
2. Wes does it when it receives transcripts from all the degrees you have requested to evaluate for.
2.1 For IIIT B and LJMU, you can visit both of the institute's website for availing tanscripts.
2.2 For your undergraduate degreee you need to connect with your university.

WES just need the transcripts directly from the universities. For degree you can upload it yourself

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Amlanki

Nov 13, 2021
1. Yes, I have it.
2. Wes does it when it receives transcripts from all the degrees you have requested to evaluate for.
2.1 For IIIT B and LJMU, you can visit both of the institute's website for availing tanscripts.

WES just need the transcripts directly from the universities. For degree you can upload it yourself
Then, do I need to wait till the issuance of final MS degree certificate?

Sovit Mundhra

May 21, 2022

PS:

Hello, I am also in the same dilemma. I haven't yet received my physical transcripts for my Masters from LJMU. How do I contact LJMU to send the transcripts directly to WES?

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
I got my LJMU and Upgrad Masters evaluated as Masters from WES however, I heard from one of my friends that IRCC may reject my application saying that how can a course can be done Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin from UK if the candidate has not visited it. Can any body please help ? Is there anybody who got this credential accepted and got PR Visa ? If yes, please share the solution.

Thanks.
it full time or did part-time as this sounds interesting to me and can boost CRS too without spending lot of by becoming an International Student.

Last edited:

srinath3015

Apr 17, 2023
Hello, I am also in the same dilemma. I haven't yet received my physical transcripts for my Masters from LJMU. How do I contact LJMU to send the transcripts directly to WES?
Hey, were you able to find the solution? I am also stuck in the same situation, can you please help me directing how to send LJMU transcripts to WES using LJMU online services?

srinath3015

Apr 17, 2023
1. Yes, I have it.

Hey, can you please help me how to send LJMU transcripts to WES using LJMU online services?

srinath3015

Apr 17, 2023
I included both in the wes report. I suggest you too, to imclude both because wes would not charge you for no of degrees and IIIT B & LJMU both sends your transrcipts online . Hence, all your evaluation of ljmu and iiitb would fetch you report within 1 week after they send ur transcrtips. i got it in 3 days after they sent my transcrtips online
Hey, can you please help me how to send LJMU transcripts to WES using LJMU online services?