+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reminder Letter about Medical Examination under Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application

Hitesh401C

Sep 23, 2017
Hello,

I have applied for inland spousal sponsorship for my partner and received a letter recently.
It mentions a reminder about medical examination and Right for Permanent Residency Fee.
We have already submitted these both documents when we sent the application to respective office. The online linked application status also says "You have passed Medical Exam".

Should we re-send the medical confirmation which was submitted while sending the application and the Fee receipt showing the Residency fees has been paid already? What is the best method if we need to re-submit it i.e. Web Form or online account?

We appreciate any suggestion or help, Thank You!

nmdsouza

Nov 17, 2019
Hello,

I have applied for inland spousal sponsorship for my partner and received a letter recently.
It mentions a reminder about medical examination and Right for Permanent Residency Fee.
We have already submitted these both documents when we sent the application to respective office. The online linked application status also says "You have passed Medical Exam".

Should we re-send the medical confirmation which was submitted while sending the application and the Fee receipt showing the Residency fees has been paid already? What is the best method if we need to re-submit it i.e. Web Form or online account?

Hi Hitesh,

I'm also in a similar situation. We had submitted upfront medical and RPRF fees and today I got email to again submit it. The application says medical passed.
Can you please guide us what needs to be done in this case ? did you re do the medicals ?

Really appreciate your inputs.

Last edited:

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hello,

Hi Hitesh,

I'm also in a similar situation. We had submitted upfront medical and RPRF fees and today I got email to again submit it. The application says medical passed.
Can you please guide us what needs to be done in this case ? did you re do the medicals ?

Really appreciate your inputs.
did you guys sort it out?

hannahcochran

Apr 1, 2022
Hello,

It mentions a reminder about medical examination and Right for Permanent Residency Fee. PupilPath

I have also same issue any suggestion for this so please reply. Thanks in advance.

chiar0n

Jul 8, 2019
Not yet ..I think that’s just a reminder as there is no deadline or anything
Just got the same reminder as well, asking to send a copy of proof I did medical. I did medical last week and the clinic gave me a printout from "emedical", does that count as proof of completion of medical? also in the letter they sent there is no address, it just says CPC mississauga.. Any advice on what to do?