+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedicals for a pregnant wife

Apatchi

Feb 14, 2020
Dears,
Good day,
I have a question with regards to the medicals. What happens in the remedicals when the wife is pregnant with regards to the chest X-ray ? Since the medical centers won't perform the x-ray, and they want to postpone it till the delivery date. Also, her chest x-rays were okey in the first medical test.

Appreciate your feedback,

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"when the wife is pregnant with regards to the chest X-ray ? Since the medical centers won't perform the x-ray, and they want to postpone it till the delivery date."
That's what happens. They postpone it until the delivery date.

Apatchi

Feb 14, 2020
Obviously, my question wasn't clear . My question is whether the doctors might consider the results of the previous chest X ray. And, of course I won't accept any Xrays done on my unborn child

Ibrma

Jun 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Obviously, my question wasn't clear . My question is whether the doctors might consider the results of the previous chest X ray. And, of course I won't accept any Xrays done on my unborn child
Hello i AM currently in the same situation.
I AM pregnant. My first medicals were fine but since they expired my husband and I did upfront medicals in March 2022. Now they requested schedule A and updated PCC. However they did not request the remedicals and our status changed to ‘we are reviewing your medicals’ does that mean that they will extend the first ones or they will ask for new medicals ?

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello i AM currently in the same situation.
I AM pregnant. My first medicals were fine but since they expired my husband and I did upfront medicals in March 2022. Now they requested schedule A and updated PCC. However they did not request the remedicals and our status changed to ‘we are reviewing your medicals’ does that mean that they will extend the first ones or they will ask for new medicals ?

Thanks
One cannot predict anything so you can only wait for further correspondence from IRCC. Usually they don't take too long so keep an eye on your email. Hope this helps.