Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hello my freinds.
So I originally submitted my application on october 2020 (2 years ago) and things were going slowly dur to Covid and bla bla.
But finally on my i received a msg in forming that i am required to make another polic certificcate which I submitted shortly afterwards, then they requested a second medical examination.
I was so happy then cuz from my research, I've learned that people who made their second medical receive their COPR within a month or even a couple of weeks.
It has been over 4 month now and I am devestated and tired of waiting.
it worths mentioning that my wife renewed her passport so i submitted the new on via web form around two weeks after the remedical.
so does any of you guys experienced such delay after the second medical?
Thanks alot guys

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello my freinds.
So I originally submitted my application on october 2020 (2 years ago) and things were going slowly dur to Covid and bla bla.
But finally on my i received a msg in forming that i am required to make another polic certificcate which I submitted shortly afterwards, then they requested a second medical examination.
I was so happy then cuz from my research, I've learned that people who made their second medical receive their COPR within a month or even a couple of weeks.
It has been over 4 month now and I am devestated and tired of waiting.
it worths mentioning that my wife renewed her passport so i submitted the new on via web form around two weeks after the remedical.
so does any of you guys experienced such delay after the second medical?
Thanks alot guys
Which economic immigration program did you apply under?

If you applied under Express Entry, post your question to the Express Entry section of the forum.

If you applied under a PNP program, post to that section of the forum and specify which program you applied under.

Indicate if you are in Canada or outside of Canada and if outside of Canada, what country / which visa office.

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Thnx for the comment, will edit the post