+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remainder mail and study permit extension

Jazbia Usman

Oct 17, 2015
My husband applied for my spouse open work permit online on 28 November 2015 on 1 December I got request for biometrics from till now there is no msg for submit documents .. Should I send a reminder email to CIC ?... I really want to go to my husband ASAP ... I'm from Pakistan .. He is studing in Montreal ... From august 2014 his visa will b expire on august 2016 .... My question are should I send a reminder email to CIC or request mail to process my application quickly ... N my husband visa is nearly to expire .. So should he extend his study permit so I got visa for SPOW ... Plzz rply I really want go to my husband as soon as possible or tell me another way to apply visa ... Thanx

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jazbia Usman said:
My husband applied for my spouse open work permit online on 28 November 2015 on 1 December I got request for biometrics from till now there is no msg for submit documents .. Should I send a reminder email to CIC ?... I really want to go to my husband ASAP ... I'm from Pakistan .. He is studing in Montreal ... From august 2014 his visa will b expire on august 2016 .... My question are should I send a reminder email to CIC or request mail to process my application quickly ... N my husband visa is nearly to expire .. So should he extend his study permit so I got visa for SPOW ... Plzz rply I really want go to my husband as soon as possible or tell me another way to apply visa ... Thanx

What do you mean by a reminder email? CIC will take its own time.

Jazbia Usman

Oct 17, 2015
I mean ... In Pakistan I heard the process is v.slow. for spouse open work permit so is there any way to speed up my application any remainder or request mail to CIC to process it fast .. Like an emergency case etc .. My husband need me there plzz help me with satisfying answer .. Any way to speed up my application

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no way that u can speed up ur case at ur own, if there is a way everybody want to know it. u have to sit calm and wait. they take their time to complete process. CIC ll be seriously pissed if you will make unnecessary inquiries, look everyone is waiting here anxiously for their visas, v all want to go as soon as possible, but CIC has its own way, they don't proceed according to our emotions. be calm and pray meanwhile.