+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Relocating after ADR and Before PPR

nowondery

Jun 17, 2016
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on these forums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!

Reactions: ronzon22

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on these forums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!
When did you got your PPR?