Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hi All,

I would like to present a reliable and affordable Internet and Home phone plan. I am working with a direct reseller that serves 23 countries and provides services in all the domains like TV, cellular, home phone, internet, energy, merchant services etc.

For Internet and home phone users, we have a plan that gives you unlimited download at 7 mbps and home phone with which you can call for unlimited time to 80 counties in world including India, China, UK, USA, Mexico, Australia etc. And the bundle costs only $69.99/ month. This is way cheaper than the competition where the Internet itself will cost about this price.

And for residents who own the houses, we have attractive energy plans. Different plans are:
Variable Rate Plan*
Market Tracker
Your rate fluctuates with the wholesale market during the term of your contract.

Fixed Rate Plan
Stability
Your rate is fixed for the term of your contract.

reliaBILL*
(Residential Natural Gas only)
Guarantees you pay the same total dollar amount per month for supply, for the term of your contract.

Peak Protection*
(Electricity only)
Your rate is fixed during on-peak hours and variable during off-peak hours.

Contact me on 647-527-4326 for more details.
You could also become an IBO and leverage the residual income advantage and earn a second income at your own pace.

For more details on services, visit: http://sharatjoshi.acndirect.com/services.asp?CO_LA=CA_EN&region=ON

Regards,
Sharat Joshi