+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

released from employer

twister812311

Jul 25, 2013
hi :) i would like to ask for some advise. I am only one month here in canada under the live in caregiver program.my employer would like to release me because he says i cant take care of her sick sister because she's bigger than me.Please advise me what to do after i receive my release paper.do i have to report to immigration? can i still find a job here? thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

twister812311 said:
hi :) i would like to ask for some advise. I am only one month here in canada under the live in caregiver program.my employer would like to release me because he says i cant take care of her sick sister because she's bigger than me.Please advise me what to do after i receive my release paper.do i have to report to immigration? can i still find a job here? thank you.
1. No you don't have to report to Immigration
2. New, Employer, New LMO, and new work permit.

Cindy2010

Mar 17, 2010
Did they not realize this before they hired you? They should have asked you if you are able to carry or lift a 200 lbs person for example or do lifting duties before they hired you. It seems quite unfair to you. Look for a new employer but ask if you can stay working with them until your receive your new LMO and work permit if possible.

mhicz08

Apr 7, 2011
Hi any need advice plz

Yung friend ko kasi mag resign sya soon dito sa former employer namin makukuha nya na ang new work permit nya in few days pero the employer is nanakot na hindi raw pwede yun ani po ba ang dapat? Nabasa namin po namin sa cic web na as long as may new contrat and new work permit di di naman bawal lumipay diba??
Plz help thanks in advance