March 09 2010
Doc's Request.
10 Sep 2010 - New Delhi Visa Office
AOR Received.
Sep 13 2010
File Transfer...
May 18 2010
Hello Experts,

I have started filling the Principal Applicant Form in FSW category.

I have a Unlce in Canada who has got PR and he is not working now. Can i include him as my RELATIVE and gain 5 points.

If I am including him and gaining 5 points, please let me know the list of documents that needs to be provided later in the process for the proof or verification.

Please let me know the LIST of DOCUMENTS that i or my uncle needs to prepare and send for verification.

If you all can provide me the details at the earliest, it would be great for me to FILE the application soon.

Thanks,
Harri.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harri27 said:
Hello Experts,

I have started filling the Principal Applicant Form in FSW category.

I have a Unlce in Canada who has got PR and he is not working now. Can i include him as my RELATIVE and gain 5 points.

If I am including him and gaining 5 points, please let me know the list of documents that needs to be provided later in the process for the proof or verification.

Please let me know the LIST of DOCUMENTS that i or my uncle needs to prepare and send for verification.

If you all can provide me the details at the earliest, it would be great for me to FILE the application soon.

Thanks,
Harri.
What is your local visa officer ?

Well Yes you can provide his documents as proof.

- Copy of PR card or landing papers
- Utility bill in his name
- or tax returns from Canadian Revenue Department

- Family tree proving his relation with you.

Harri27

Feb 24, 2010
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 09 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sep 13 2010
File Transfer...
May 18 2010
Hello Rocky thanks for your reply.

As i said i m in the process of Filing the Application, i havent done the initial filing to Nova Scotia yet. I think after that only i would be provided with the local viasa officer? Correct me if i m wrong.

I didnt really get your point. What kind of document is that FAMILY TREE document? Do we have any template for that? or is it a hand written document?

Thanks to update, Rocky agaion :)

Regards,
Harri.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harri27 said:
Hello Rocky thanks for your reply.

As i said i m in the process of Filing the Application, i havent done the initial filing to Nova Scotia yet. I think after that only i would be provided with the local viasa officer? Correct me if i m wrong.

I didnt really get your point. What kind of document is that FAMILY TREE document? Do we have any template for that? or is it a hand written document?

Thanks to update, Rocky agaion :)

Regards,
Harri.
Ok but be ready to file at local visa office as well. Well family tree I mean how will you prove your uncle relation with you is he you dad's brother then his passport and your dad's passport will have your grandfathers name and other such government documents and then you prove your relation with your father with your passport stating your dad's name. An affidavit along stating relation will be good.

Harri27

Feb 24, 2010
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 09 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sep 13 2010
File Transfer...
May 18 2010
Thanks for the information again Rocky.

Let me see whether i can able to provide this document for the proof.

Thanks again for your expert comments.

Regards,
Harri.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
To Claim 5 Points from Relative ,,Does it require to proof that My Relative phisicaly present in Canada for 6 month

I have only sent her Birth Certificate & Photocopies of PR card.

But now some body says that I need to provide her tax reurtn file & Evidenca of her phisical presence in Canada at least of 6 Months.

Now Can i Send this documents separately?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
BDSkilled said:
To Claim 5 Points from Relative ,,Does it require to proof that My Relative phisicaly present in Canada for 6 month

I have only sent her Birth Certificate & Photocopies of PR card.

But now some body says that I need to provide her tax reurtn file & Evidenca of her phisical presence in Canada at least of 6 Months.

Now Can i Send this documents separately?
yes you also need to send documents that prove that your canadian relative is presently living in canada. examples of such documents are your canadian relative's salary slips, tax returns, bank statement, credit card statement, utility bills, etc ... if you haven't sent these documents before, send them now.