+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection without interview

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can ircc reject an application even without an interview? Or they always give an interview chance at least?

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Can ircc reject an application even without an interview? Or they always give an interview chance at least?
Yes they can. They will reject an application and provide a reason as to why. Did your spousal application got rejected? If so, do you mind sharing the reason so that we, the public, may assist.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
They can but generally, they don't reject apps with issuing a Procedural Fairness letter or having an interview.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes they can. They will reject an application and provide a reason as to why. Did your spousal application got rejected? If so, do you mind sharing the reason so that we, the public, may assist.
No. They didn’t reject yet. But I just need to know

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
They can but generally, they don't reject apps with issuing a Procedural Fairness letter or having an interview.
I got additional documents request for proof of cohabitation.
So you mean if they're still not satisfied they'll send me procedural fairness or interview before they decide to reject the application?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I got additional documents request for proof of cohabitation.
So you mean if they're still not satisfied they'll send me procedural fairness or interview before they decide to reject the application?
Generally, yes.

EDM_DHILLON

Feb 14, 2019
They can reject an application without an interview but an applicant has right to appeal with further evidence,etc.If the case is genuine,rejection will get overturned. :)

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
They can reject an application without an interview but an applicant has right to appeal with further evidence,etc.If the case is genuine,rejection will get overturned. :)
And without procedure fairness as well?

But applicant has no right to appeal if it's inland. Right?