+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection with valid US Visa

Gill Meet

May 19, 2019
Hi

Recently I got rejection for Canada tourist visa with my Valid US visa and it was 5th time

2 times i got rejected for study permit back in 2014 and 2015 then I moved to New zealand on student visa and In dec 2017 my cousin sent me the invitation letter and i faced refusal again

Moving further , I started working on travelling history as per the reason stated in my rejection letter and then in 2018 i been to Australia , Dubai and USA.

IN 2019 my cousin again sent me invitation letter on my niece birthday celebration for which all the supporting documents he had sent me
Hall booking letter
Bank statement
House papers
Tax papers
And on my side I have attached
My work visa valid till 2022
Bank statement with good savings
Pay slips
NOC from job
And my history papers

And again I got reply after 1 month with one line only that ur intention is not clear

And then suddenly to cope with this reason my cousin sent me another invitation letter that states monetary bond of 10000 CAD OF my return to NEW ZEALAND

I tried to cope with all the rejection reasons but now i dont have any idea whta to do , I have a valid US VISA AS WELL

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated
Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Birthday invitation is not a strong reason to visit Canada and monetary bond has no value in this process. Request GCMS notes and see if their is any other information available to make your application stronger.

Reactions: Buletruck

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi

Recently I got rejection for Canada tourist visa with my Valid US visa and it was 5th time

2 times i got rejected for study permit back in 2014 and 2015 then I moved to New zealand on student visa and In dec 2017 my cousin sent me the invitation letter and i faced refusal again

Moving further , I started working on travelling history as per the reason stated in my rejection letter and then in 2018 i been to Australia , Dubai and USA.

IN 2019 my cousin again sent me invitation letter on my niece birthday celebration for which all the supporting documents he had sent me
Hall booking letter
Bank statement
House papers
Tax papers
And on my side I have attached
My work visa valid till 2022
Bank statement with good savings
Pay slips
NOC from job
And my history papers

And again I got reply after 1 month with one line only that ur intention is not clear

And then suddenly to cope with this reason my cousin sent me another invitation letter that states monetary bond of 10000 CAD OF my return to NEW ZEALAND

I tried to cope with all the rejection reasons but now i dont have any idea whta to do , I have a valid US VISA AS WELL

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated
Thanks
Plan to check your GCMS before you reapply

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There is no provision for a bond in Canadian visitors visas. Even if your cousin put it in a letter, it's unenforceable.

After five rejections, going so far as to offer a bond for your return shows extreme desperation to get into Canada. A niece's birthday is not a reason to fly around the globe for a visit - or at least, it's not a strong one.

You can certainly request your GCMS notes for more information, but all they will likely say is "based on travel history and application history, I am concerned that the applicant is not a genuine visitor."