+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REJECTION SEY DAR NAHI LAGTA SHAHAB>>>>PYAR SEY LAGTA HAI

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a beautiful word by saadkhan9009. Thanks to Saad for motivation.

Rejected!!!! Don't lose your heart. Prepare your case again

This is a thread for all those whose study permit is rejected.

Share your concerns and ideas here. Mention your plans of reapplying

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I am inn dude . . :)

This time getting a accommodation letter from Canada and going to show 40,000$ in a/c plus 2 sponsorship.

But, don't know what should I do of Employment status . . :-\

As, I never mention in form that I am employed somewhere If I show my dad business that I joined it than they don't make again such Issues :mad:

Shehbaz

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011
Med's Request
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
ramzero said:
I am inn dude . . :)

This time getting a accommodation letter from Canada and going to show 40,000$ in a/c plus 2 sponsorship.

But, don't know what should I do of Employment status . . :-\

As, I never mention in form that I am employed somewhere If I show my dad business that I joined it than they don't make again such Issues : @
I didnt get visa yet but my medical is done.
what i did is i showed internship of salary 35000/month and that was about to expire on 9th Nov. I suggest that you show job experience from after the date you applied for visa and was refused to uptill you apply next time.
Job only represent that you have oppertunities here and if you return you will have he same here in pakistan.
I suggest dont complicate you case by Putting business information.
Show salary and appointment letter. No need of pay slip.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@marylee why did your visa got rejected?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@mary Lee....hahahahah..Not a problem..My visa also got Rejected on the basis that they think i would not leave Canada at the end of my stay and for this they considered several factors 1-Purpose of visit 2- Your Personal Assets and financial Status....and the bright part is they sent me Rejection in 7 days...didnt make me waiting ....But the mistake was mines only..I made chacha my sponsor ...didnt send anything of my family accept my own Salary certificate and employment letter......I am also thinking of Re-applying but im still thinking coz my Letter of Admission is Valid Till September 2011.....So im still thinking to Re-apply in May with my Fathers Bank statement ....my property Valuation..The Car which is in my name and than Re-apply for next Fall .....Coz i dnt wanna hurry into a second Attempt....so lets See if i Re-apply or not.

@danee121...i personally have more dar with pyar Than Rejection.lolzz ...I was expecting it neway..so it didnt hurt me much...Coz i played a huge gamble which didnt pay off.....the gamble was showed Chachas Bank statement ..his employement letter and affidavit which they thought i guess I have nothing of my own..eventhough my case is strong....I got admission in UOR in MHRM...I am currently working as Assistant Manager Human Resources at a compnay and i have done my BBA 4 years and have Ielts 7.0 Band..So i guess it cud not be any other reason that it got Rejected :)

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
my all frnds got visa but me ....

it hurts like hell ........ ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

READorDIE

Nov 30, 2011
saadkhan9009 said:
@ mary Lee....hahahahah..Not a problem..My visa also got Rejected on the basis that they think i would not leave Canada at the end of my stay and for this they considered several factors 1-Purpose of visit 2- Your Personal Assets and financial Status....and the bright part is they sent me Rejection in 7 days...didnt make me waiting ....But the mistake was mines only..I made chacha my sponsor ...didnt send anything of my family accept my own Salary certificate and employment letter......I am also thinking of Re-applying but im still thinking coz my Letter of Admission is Valid Till September 2011.....So im still thinking to Re-apply in May with my Fathers Bank statement ....my property Valuation..The Car which is in my name and than Re-apply for next Fall .....Coz i dnt wanna hurry into a second Attempt....so lets See if i Re-apply or not.

@ danee121...i personally have more dar with pyar Than Rejection.lolzz ...I was expecting it neway..so it didnt hurt me much...Coz i played a huge gamble which didnt pay off.....the gamble was showed Chachas Bank statement ..his employement letter and affidavit which they thought i guess I have nothing of my own..eventhough my case is strong....I got admission in UOR in MHRM...I am currently working as Assistant Manager Human Resources at a compnay and i have done my BBA 4 years and have Ielts 7.0 Band..So i guess it cud not be any other reason that it got Rejected :)
I told you so that your rejection is a given, because you didn't gave any valid reason why your chacha sponsored you, but anyway sometimes things happen for a good reason, this time I suggest you apply with your own statement of at least six to seven months, also if you are planning to apply with your father statement you need to show a huge amount because your other siblings also have their share.

READorDIE

Nov 30, 2011
MaryLee said:
As a beautiful word by saadkhan9009. Thanks to Saad for motivation.

Rejected!!!! Don't lose your heart. Prepare your case again

This is a thread for all those whose study permit is rejected.

Share your concerns and ideas here. Mention your plans of reapplying
"REJECTION SEY DAR NAHI LAGTA SHAHAB>>>>PYAR SEY LAGTA HAI" "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID SENTENCE MAN REJECTION HURTS LIKE HELL"

Also it costs money, so when they rejects you it feel's like the world is at its end.............................