+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection: Purpose of visit

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
Hello @Bryanna Please help: Today received rejection due to "purpose of visit". below is my application history. Should I reapply whats your suggestion?

Applied online (Pakistan): 1st Feb 2018

Host: Sister (invitation letter attached with boarding and lodging offer and all other expenses I will bear on my own). Moreover, I have attached Nadra family tree for establishing the relationship and her passport. By the way, she is a Canadian citizen.

Reason to visit: I have attached a detailed letter in which I have explained that my intentions to visit Canada is to spend quality time with my sister and want to visit tourist spots.

Social ties: My wife, father, and my mother are in Pakistan and I am not accompanying anyone with me (All of us living at the same address in Pakistan)

Length of stay: 3 weeks and I have provided a statement of last 6 months and have CAD $30000 in my account. No immediate transfer from any account and almost all amount is legitimate means transferring from my employer end. I am working with the company since 2010 so all amount is my savings and I provided FBR salary deduction certificate for few months to prove this and they can easily verify my monthly salary. Also, on my statement, it is mentioned that it is transferred from my employer. I get a commission on every successful project and I have provided a slip of that amount with check number that my company transfers into my account every month. Which they can also easily verify with my bank statement as well (so every penny in my account is verifiable which I have mentioned in my cover letter and they can ask in case of any confusion).

Assets (everything is on my own name) document provided along with rent agreements: I provided 3 houses documents with monthly rent agreements. Moreover, I have provided agriculture land documents with yearly rent agreement and my personal car document on my name. I have also provided rent agreement of house where I am residing right now and my company is paying the rent. I don't provide any charted accountant evaluation document as I didn't have time to waste on it. Two agreements are in Urdu and I didn't provide the translated document.

Leave approval letter from my employer.

Bond agreement till 2020 with my employer and experience letter.

Travel History: I don't have any travel history except I visited Sri Lanka in January 2018 for 4 days. I have mentioned in my cover letter that I didn't get much spare time so I never visited many countries(by the way its true in my case). No rejection on my passport ever in the past and no criminal record.

Thanks

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello @Bryanna Please help: Today received rejection due to "purpose of visit". below is my application history. Should I reapply whats your suggestion?

Applied online (Pakistan): 1st Feb 2018

Host: Sister (invitation letter attached with boarding and lodging offer and all other expenses I will bear on my own). Moreover, I have attached Nadra family tree for establishing the relationship and her passport. By the way, she is a Canadian citizen.

Reason to visit: I have attached a detailed letter in which I have explained that my intentions to visit Canada is to spend quality time with my sister and want to visit tourist spots.

Social ties: My wife, father, and my mother are in Pakistan and I am not accompanying anyone with me (All of us living at the same address in Pakistan)

Length of stay: 3 weeks and I have provided a statement of last 6 months and have CAD $30000 in my account. No immediate transfer from any account and almost all amount is legitimate means transferring from my employer end. I am working with the company since 2010 so all amount is my savings and I provided FBR salary deduction certificate for few months to prove this and they can easily verify my monthly salary. Also, on my statement, it is mentioned that it is transferred from my employer. I get a commission on every successful project and I have provided a slip of that amount with check number that my company transfers into my account every month. Which they can also easily verify with my bank statement as well (so every penny in my account is verifiable which I have mentioned in my cover letter and they can ask in case of any confusion).

Assets (everything is on my own name) document provided along with rent agreements: I provided 3 houses documents with monthly rent agreements. Moreover, I have provided agriculture land documents with yearly rent agreement and my personal car document on my name. I have also provided rent agreement of house where I am residing right now and my company is paying the rent. I don't provide any charted accountant evaluation document as I didn't have time to waste on it. Two agreements are in Urdu and I didn't provide the translated document.

Leave approval letter from my employer.

Bond agreement till 2020 with my employer and experience letter.

Travel History: I don't have any travel history except I visited Sri Lanka in January 2018 for 4 days. I have mentioned in my cover letter that I didn't get much spare time so I never visited many countries(by the way its true in my case). No rejection on my passport ever in the past and no criminal record.

Thanks
Sad to know about your Refusal i pointed out earlier that financial is strong but other stuff are not anyways you can apply for GCMS notes first and then you can think for apply but again travel history can come as a issue but go apply for GCMS first and then think for next good luck

Reactions: ahsan1048

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
Sad to know about your Refusal i pointed out earlier that financial is strong but other stuff are not anyways you can apply for GCMS notes first and then you can think for apply but again travel history can come as a issue but go apply for GCMS first and then think for next good luck
I have ordered GCMS and by the way they never raised any issue on travel history

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have ordered GCMS and by the way they never raised any issue on travel history
Travel history is where u lack ..purpose of visit .. as you never travelled to countries lik Uk, US Schengen so thats the point why u wanna travel all the way to canada ...

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
Travel history is where u lack ..purpose of visit .. as you never travelled to countries lik Uk, US Schengen so thats the point why u wanna travel all the way to canada ...
So whats your suggestion. Make some travel history before reapplying OR as I have told you that they only mentioned one reason "Purpose of visit". So writing a strong letter stating the purpose after viewing GCMS. Whats your suggestion? In rejected application I mentioned I want to spend some time with my sister and want to visit few places.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So whats your suggestion. Make some travel history before reapplying OR as I have told you that they only mentioned one reason "Purpose of visit". So writing a strong letter stating the purpose after viewing GCMS. Whats your suggestion? In rejected application I mentioned I want to spend some time with my sister and want to visit few places.
Every statement said should be backup with evidence... if your sister visited u recently then VO will think why you want to visit her .. so here your purpose of visit is bit unclear to VO
There must be many factors beside travel history and purpose of visit

IMO You should only apply if you have some significant change in your situation..

ahsan1048

Feb 12, 2018
Every statement said should be backup with evidence... if your sister visited u recently then VO will think why you want to visit her .. so here your purpose of visit is bit unclear to VO
There must be many factors beside travel history and purpose of visit

IMO You should only apply if you have some significant change in your situation..
Thanks for your valuable comments. I have another question. As I have told you that they only mentioned purpose of visit in rejection. They only marked/selected "Purpose Of Visit" box so I am assuming if next time I am able to convience them on purpose of visit. Then they have no issue on any other factor OR is there any possibility next time they will mark or select "Travel History" box or any other box in rejection. BTW my sister visited paksiatn 5 years ago.

Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your valuable comments. I have another question. As I have told you that they only mentioned purpose of visit in rejection. They only marked/selected "Purpose Of Visit" box so I am assuming if next time I am able to convience them on purpose of visit. Then they have no issue on any other factor OR is there any possibility next time they will mark or select "Travel History" box or any other box in rejection. BTW my sister visited paksiatn 5 years ago.

Thanks
You know wat .. i was refused twice for usa visa back in days 2013 n 2014 and the reason i was given was ties to home country .. later i travelled schengen twice in 2014 once for business n once for tourism with family .. i was granted visa in 2014 ..my ties were same but i had change in my travel history by travelling 4 schengen countries .... so i hope u can get the msg ..they never tells you exact reason they give u general reason for refusal /not satisfied...
Imo if you really want to improve your chances for visa leave canada for a yr or so and make atleast 2 journeys..one to schengen area and other to usa .. it will definitely gonna give positive impact on your application next time

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
You know wat .. i was refused twice for usa visa back in days 2013 n 2014 and the reason i was given was ties to home country .. later i travelled schengen twice in 2014 once for business n once for tourism with family .. i was granted visa in 2014 ..my ties were same but i had change in my travel history by travelling 4 schengen countries .... so i hope u can get the msg ..they never tells you exact reason they give u general reason for refusal /not satisfied...
Imo if you really want to improve your chances for visa leave canada for a yr or so and make atleast 2 journeys..one to schengen area and other to usa .. it will definitely gonna give positive impact on your application next time
agree with you Exactly my point they consider you on your travel history basis so best is if you have sufficient travel history to make their doubts clear that you have no intention to stay longer then your given period and you will come back that is what they want and once they are satisfied they grant visa :)