+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REJECTION POINTS

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
What do the below rejection points actually mean.

Immigration status in the country of residence - my and family Resident permits are valid for more than a year.
Length of stay - i have mentioned 25 days which is within a month
Purpose of visit - i have mentioned tourism yet rejected
Travel history - for first rejection travel history was not selected but in the 2nd application Travel history has been highlighted.

Kindly advise where has the application gone wrong, i had applied for myself and parents.

I am working in my current job since 11 years in Bahrain and i am the main representative for financing my family in Canada.
My mother is also working since 8 years in her current position.
My father is retired and holds self sponsored visa.

I have written to case enquiry through web form but no update and i assume they never ask for extra supporting documents they just need us to keep applying till it gets right without correct information. Is there any number i can contact to check on my case by speaking to anyone.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I am working in my current job
what is your job there ?
per month salary ?
have you traveled before any country like USA UK AU NZ or Schengen ?
do post full list of documents which you submitted then she will help to you .

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I am a Manager in a Travel Agency working since last 15 years and last 11 years in my current job.
Salary - CAD 3974 per month
Visa valid till March 2020
Traveled to France, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Thailand, Multiple times to Dubai and Hong Kong.
Showed last 6 months bank Statment with CAD 35000
Attached employment letter, hotel booking, ticket details.
Attached representative letter and drafted cover letter stating i will finance my parents.

Paper application submitted with passports on the 31st July and application number generated by the 5th Aug 18
Refusal decision received 03 Sep 18

My mother also works in her current job since 8 years, attached sponsor letter. Her visa is valid till Jul 2019
My father has a self sponsored visa. His visa is valid till Jul 2019

Is it rejected as we applied together as we are not sure whose immigrate status is a problem

Our passports are expected to be dispatched tomorrow from the Embassy is there any way we can convince them about our stay b4 they send it through.

Any positive advise might be helpful.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a Manager in a Travel Agency working since last 15 years and last 11 years in my current job.
Traveled to France, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Thailand, Multiple times to Dubai and Hong Kong.
Attached representative letter and drafted cover letter stating i will finance my parents.

Paper application submitted with passports on the 31st July and application number generated by the 5th Aug 18

My mother also works in her current job since 8 years, attached sponsor letter. Her visa is valid till Jul 2019

Is it rejected as we applied together as we are not sure whose immigrate status is a problem

Our passports are expected to be dispatched tomorrow from the Embassy is there any way we can convince them about our stay b4 they send it through.

No - there is no way you can convince them about your stay before the dispatch your passports. You have already been refused and will need to reapply. You should order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind your refusals. How long a trip did you request?

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
No - there is no way you can convince them about your stay before the dispatch your passports. You have already been refused and will need to reapply. You should order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind your refusals. How long a trip did you request?
i have mentioned for 25 days, can this be a reason?

Kaku04

Aug 11, 2018

How come u know about refusal?

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018

@Bryanna
Can you give any advise as i plan to reapply.

Immigration status i realised there was a mistake by the agent who mentioned permanent resident while we are on work permit, which can be amended in the new application.

Length of stay i have reduced to 10days.

This time i will apply for myself and mom as dad cannot travel as we dont expect visa to come in soon.

I have USA visa and traveled to paris, turkey, thailand, malaysia, hong kong, srilanka, multiple times to dubai.

My mother has traveled to Malaysia hongkong and multiple times to uae.

Can you advise if we reapply will the visa officer approve it this time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Can you give any advise as i plan to reapply.

Immigration status i realised there was a mistake by the agent who mentioned permanent resident while we are on work permit, which can be amended in the new application.

Length of stay i have reduced to 10days.

This time i will apply for myself and mom as dad cannot travel as we dont expect visa to come in soon.

I have USA visa and traveled to paris, turkey, thailand, malaysia, hong kong, srilanka, multiple times to dubai.

Can you advise if we reapply will the visa officer approve it this time.
1. You and your mom would need to prove you have a compelling reason to visit Canada. At the moment, that reason is not visible.

2. Reapplying too soon could seem like desperation. You already have two refusals. IMO, you must defer your travel plans/visa reapplication for a few months.

3. Your travel to the US and France could help. Although the other countries don't count as short visits to visa-required countries, you and your mom can prepare a Travel History explanation for the last 10 years (visa details + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit) + scan any valid visas.

4. You must include an explanation about the incorrect permanent resident status else it could be viewed as misrepresentation. It probably explains the refusal reason for immigration status as you have a resident permit.

5. Do check if the passport you hold allows for CAN+ processing because you have a US visa.

6. Do order GCMS notes before you apply.

7. Do post the list of documents for each applicant + any reasons you can include to show you will return to Bahrain

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
1. You and your mom would need to prove you have a compelling reason to visit Canada. At the moment, that reason is not visible. I have prepared a day to day itinerary, flight ticket, hotel booking, travel insurance for tourism purpose.

2. Reapplying too soon could seem like desperation. You already have two refusals. IMO, you must defer your travel plans/visa reapplication for a few months.Even if we address rejection points mentioning the mistakes by the agent and as our travel plans are paid for and will cost us to cancel.

3. Your travel to the US and France could help. Although the other countries don't count as short visits to visa-required countries, you and your mom can prepare a Travel History explanation for the last 10 years (visa details + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit) + scan any valid visas. Only i have usa and france visa while mom does not, as a representative can i still apply for can+ along with mom. Do you think we should apply separately?

4. You must include an explanation about the incorrect permanent resident status else it could be viewed as misrepresentation. It probably explains the refusal reason for immigration status as you have a resident permit. This i will mention it in the cover letter while reapplying.

5. Do check if the passport you hold allows for CAN+ processing because you have a US visa. This i need to check as am not sure about can+

6. Do order GCMS notes before you apply. This service takes 5 to 6weeks.

7. Do post the list of documents for each applicant + any reasons you can include to show you will return to Bahrain
Docs attached:
Employment letter mentioning salary, leave dates, how long i have been working with them and will return to bahrain end of my trip and same for mom from her company.

Last 6months bank statment with cad35000 and representative form + sponsorship letter for mom. Ownership certificate for the property that i own in bahrain and which is rented same time. My salary cad3974 per month.

For identification i have attached my birth certificate as i am born in bahrain along with both our passport copies, identification national card, both our driving license.

Travel history drafted and signed.I have USA visa and traveled to paris, turkey, thailand, malaysia, hong kong, srilanka, multiple times to dubai.

Family forms filled for both with strong ties in bahrain and india.

I hope above is good enough to reapply. Please advise if anything missing out.

Thanks alot @Bryanna