+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REJECTION LETTER BY E-MAIL

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
Hi

I've got the rejection letter through e-mail on last august 30th.
Here I'm attaching some part of the letter

"You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.
You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor's degree level.
You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.
No points were assigned for arranged employment.
You were assigned maximum points for your work experience.
You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse’s Bachelor's degree educational credential. No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as your relative’s birth certificate) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with ..........."

My total point is 65 as per their e-mail I have not got any point for adaptability. others documents are OK But I forgot to send birth certificate. BAD LUCK.

But here are my questions.....

1 Are they sending back all of my documents to my postal address? I'm waiting for a month hoping they will send back my documents.
2. If I send them my sister's birth certificate will that work or I've start the whole process again?
3. As they have rejected my application are they sending back my money?

Please help. my IELTS result will expired this December 2011 (2 yrs validity)

As i have not got my documents back so can I use copy of original documents that i already submited?
If I need to start the whole process Can I use copy of IELTS cause I had to submit my original copy to them.

PLEASE HELP I'm really worried.

banada

Sep 23, 2011
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your rejection letter.Could you please inform us what your ecas status is now showing? Only "Decision Made" or "Application Received" and "Decision Made" bla bla. I think you got my point.

Kind Regards

vraj31

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13TH ARPIL 2010
Doc's Request.
16TH JULY 2010
AOR Received.
6TH AUG 2010
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
20 JULY 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
22nd Nov 2012
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
4th May 2013
WHAT IS YOUR NOC AND VISA OFFICE?

PLS GIVE DETAILS OF DOCUMENT YOU SENT TO YOUR VISA OFFICE

AND ALSO SHARE YOUR TIMELINES...

vraj31

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
arch_Lipa said:
Hi

My total point is 65 as per their e-mail I have not got any point for adaptability. others documents are OK But I forgot to send birth certificate. BAD LUCK.
1 Are they sending back all of my documents to my postal address? I'm waiting for a month hoping they will send back my documents.
2. If I send them my sister's birth certificate will that work or I've start the whole process again?
As i have not got my documents back so can I use copy of original documents that i already submited?
If I need to start the whole process Can I use copy of IELTS cause I had to submit my original copy to them.
u can get the duplicate copies of IELTS through exam center by paying about 2100 BDT(approx.).

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
arch_Lipa said:
Hi

Here I'm attaching some part of the letter

"You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.
You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor's degree level.
You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.
You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse's Bachelor's degree educational credential. No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as your relative's birth certificate) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with ..........."

Dear sorry about the rejection
but if you add the points you will notice they have given you points for age 10+21 work experience +20 education+4 adabtability+10 Language=65 points
Answer to your question
1 No they only send original certificates No PCC will be returned.
2 No your birth certificate is needed unless your birth date is written in your passport.
3 If your case is in process then no , any earlier stage then yes.

Sorry again but what you can so is improve the language little bet take IELTS and try to score 12 points.
good luck. Ate is needed unless your birth date is written in your passport.
3 If your case is in process then no , any earlier stage then yes.

sorry again but what you can so is improve the language little bet take IELTS and try to score 12 points.
good luck.

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
banada said:
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your rejection letter.Could you please inform us what your ecas status is now showing? Only "Decision Made" or "Application Received" and "Decision Made" bla bla. I think you got my point.

Kind Regards
Right now status is decision made. and in detail

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.
We sent you a letter on August 30, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
@ sunrise1

It is a pain to wait another 2/3 month for IELTS. I've my sister in CANADA and she is citizen over there. So by law i'll get 5 points for adaptability. I already sent her passport copy and resident card what I miss her B-Certificate. But it is really funny if they cancel the application for the F.. B-Certificate.

so as you answer they will send back my original certificates/ documents. do you have any idea how time it would take? already 32 days means almost 5 weeks have gone.

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
@ mute_man

Thanks for your reply. how long it will take to have a new one? can I apply online or I have to go to British council at Dhaka Uni?

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
for every one and for mute man here I'm attaching the e-mail they have sent to me (here I only edit my name and my sister name)

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Maximum Age 10 10

Education 20 25

Official language proficiency 10 24

Arranged employment 0 10

Experience 21 21

Adaptability 4 10

TOTAL 65 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse’s Bachelor's degree educational credential. No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as your relative’s birth certificate) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with ......... Kindly refer to the document checklist for further details.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at:....................................................

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit ........................................

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

JM
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Here they didn't mention anything about money return.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
your letter indicates appendix C, in OP6 manual. which should include the refund status after
Code:
"Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application."
i think u will get the refund, they might have missed it some how!! send them a mail indicating the refund!! see what they say...

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
arch_Lipa said:
hi
is there any body who gets rejection letter by e-mail?
Code:
[b]yes me[/b]
I've got it on 30th august by email. and in case status it shows decision made and "We sent you a letter on August 30, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
this october 2nd still i didn't get any documents by postal mail.
my ques are
are they sending back my documents?
Code:
[b]nop[/b]
are they sending back my money?
Code:
[b]it is mentioned in the e-mail, read it carefully[/b]
what will happen to my original documents?
Code:
[b]no documents will be coming back as far as I know, cause they keep it in case u appeal against them, they need the docs.[/b]
Please reply

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arch_Lipa said:
@ mute_man

Thanks for your reply. how long it will take to have a new one? can I apply online or I have to go to British council at Dhaka Uni?
You have to go British Council to get a 2nd Copy of your IELTS result .

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 3131; DENTIST, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of a DENTIST. As such, I am not satisfied that you are really a DENTIST - 3131.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
You dont need a second copy of IELTS before you can reapply. There is a clause in the new guide which states that u can attach a copy of the original to ur new application with ur NER lettter. Read the section on IELTS under the new guide.....Mandie