+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection for Photo

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
Hi Friends,

Submitted my PR application last night and only just realised that the quality requirements (pixel dimension) for the digital photos I'd uploaded were just slightly below CICs requirements. Has anyone experienced any issues with this in their applications and could this lead to an incomplete application?

Thanks!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owais182 said:
Hi Friends,

Submitted my PR application last night and only just realised that the quality requirements (pixel dimension) for the digital photos I'd uploaded were just slightly below CICs requirements. Has anyone experienced any issues with this in their applications and could this lead to an incomplete application?

Thanks!
On the CIC website it says explicitly they will not reject you for that - but they may ask you to upload new photos.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
owais182 said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks!
shouldn't be a problem. They will most likely ask for a new upload.. don't worry! :)