+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection - EE FSW - how soon can I re-apply

Fab_Pin

Jan 17, 2016
Hi, need your help!
AOR - Mar 2017. Application rejected - 17 June, 2017
My application was rejected yesterday on grounds that the selection under education I made was incorrect.
I have a degree and a post-graduate diploma.
My ECA classified the first degree as 'Bachelor's degree (four years)', and 'Two years of post secondary study at a non-recognized institution' for the post-graduate diploma.

In my application, for the post-graduate diploma, I selected 'Two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute' for the 'Level of education' and the same for WES level, as both of them were the best match for the course.

Now, I got rejected and the reason cited was that the post-graduate diploma was from a 'non-recognized' institute and hence should not be considered. And without that my score would have dropped below the lowest score for that draw.

I do not intend to challenge the decision, but can I apply immediately?(w/o the post-graduate degree information). Can i start of asap? Is there a cool-off/blacklist period? Please advise on the same.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,
Fabian

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Yes, you can create a profile again now and wait for the next ITA. Good Luck.

Reactions: Fab_Pin

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
By doing that you just tried your luck which unfortunately didnt work.
So yes re-apply with just your bachelors. There is no such thing as black list or waiting period, if you meet all the eligibility criteria you are granted what you ask for.

Fab_Pin

Jan 17, 2016
By doing that you just tried your luck which unfortunately didnt work.
So yes re-apply with just your bachelors. There is no such thing as black list or waiting period, if you meet all the eligibility criteria you are granted what you ask for.
Thanks for your response. Appreciate it. Thanks!

sudheert

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, need your help!
AOR - Mar 2017. Application rejected - 17 June, 2017
My application was rejected yesterday on grounds that the selection under education I made was incorrect.
I have a degree and a post-graduate diploma.
My ECA classified the first degree as 'Bachelor's degree (four years)', and 'Two years of post secondary study at a non-recognized institution' for the post-graduate diploma.

In my application, for the post-graduate diploma, I selected 'Two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute' for the 'Level of education' and the same for WES level, as both of them were the best match for the course.

Now, I got rejected and the reason cited was that the post-graduate diploma was from a 'non-recognized' institute and hence should not be considered. And without that my score would have dropped below the lowest score for that draw.

I do not intend to challenge the decision, but can I apply immediately?(w/o the post-graduate degree information). Can i start of asap? Is there a cool-off/blacklist period? Please advise on the same.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,
Fabian
Yes you can apply

Reactions: Fab_Pin