+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection due to Police Clearance Certificate Pakistan

Saman Z.

Sep 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my application and got rejected due to not covering full time period in police certificate.

my period of stay in pakistan is from birth till 2017, afterward i shifted in UAE. The police certificate i have taken from local police station mentioning my home address. so in Pakistan i lived in two different places so i need two police certificate mentioning two different addresses.

I have heared that i can take the PCC from embassy of Pakistan from UAE, which one is acceptable for immigration.

Need you advice thank in advance

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my application and got rejected due to not covering full time period in police certificate.

my period of stay in pakistan is from birth till 2017, afterward i shifted in UAE. The police certificate i have taken from local police station mentioning my home address. so in Pakistan i lived in two different places so i need two police certificate mentioning two different addresses.

I have heared that i can take the PCC from embassy of Pakistan from UAE, which one is acceptable for immigration.

The one from the embassy will serve the purpose.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

Hi. Is it two different cities or two addresses in same city?

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

How did they got to know that you lived on two different addresses, didn't you mention the dates and addresses according to your Police clearance letter?

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Did you got rejected at IP2. Can you please share your timeline?

mohsin139

Mar 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hi Saman,

I received ITA last month and have just submitted my application. I have been living in the UAE for 9 years since 2012. Before that I lived in three different cities of Pakistan. However, for Pakistan, I only submitted one police certificate from my permanent resident as per my NIC. I doubt my application can be also be rejected.

Could you please let me know about your experience. If the application gets rejected, do I need to apply from scratch?
Would it be okay, if I get Police clearance certificate from every cities and send it to IRCC through their web form?

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Hi Saman,

I received ITA last month and have just submitted my application. I have been living in the UAE for 9 years since 2012. Before that I lived in three different cities of Pakistan. However, for Pakistan, I only submitted one police certificate from my permanent resident as per my NIC. I doubt my application can be also be rejected.

Could you please let me know about your experience. If the application gets rejected, do I need to apply from scratch?
Would it be okay, if I get Police clearance certificate from every cities and send it to IRCC through their web form?
Hey... Any update with your file... Did PCC caused any problem?

mohsin139

Mar 26, 2020
My application is still in submitted status. IRCC has stopped processing outland applications even they are not doing the completeness for these applications.

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
My application is still in submitted status. IRCC has stopped processing outland applications even they are not doing the completeness for these applications.
From where did you got this info???
And may i pls know your AoR

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
It’s a blessing in disguise in your case. Once processing starts your application is bound to be rejected and you’ll have start from scratch as the PCC won’t cover the addresses you may have mentioned in your application. You better obtain police certificates from all 3 addresses ASAP and submit it to IRCC via webform before they start processing your application.
If you had applied for PCC via embassy you could simply put all the addresses and they would have done what was needed.

Alikogu

Feb 18, 2021
have a question if someone can help. My wife recently get a pakistan police certification but the certification have just month and year. They haven’t wrote dates for duration.
Example
Address 1: from jan 2002 till August 2010
Address 2: from October 2010 till dec 2021
is that ok or we have to put dates as well.