Rejection due to incomplete documents

Kamaxi

Oct 15, 2021
Hello,
ITR 22nd July 2021
AOR on 31st August 2021 (through agent)
Decision: 29th September 2021 rejection

Should I apply again CEC ? Or MPNP ?
I emailed to IRCC regarding that document so they replied me that I can submit Web Form with explanation letter. So, can I do that ?
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
ITR 22nd July 2021

I emailed to IRCC regarding that document so they replied me that I can submit Web Form with explanation letter. So, can I do that ?
Thank you
Sure, you can submit a webform and request reconsideration. Your chances of this working will depend on what was missing. If you did in fact miss a required document, the webform most likely won't work.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hello,
ITR 22nd July 2021

Thank you
What was the reason for rejection?

Kamaxi

Oct 15, 2021
Sure, you can submit a webform and request reconsideration. Your chances of this working will depend on what was missing. If you did in fact miss a required document, the webform most likely won't work.
Thank you
My WES document was not for the Immigration purpose instead of that its uploaded with education purpose but right now I have the WES with immigration purpose. So what can I do ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you
My WES document was not for the Immigration purpose instead of that its uploaded with education purpose but right now I have the WES with immigration purpose. So what can I do ?
I don't think IRCC will reconsider your application with that kind of error.

I would recommend applying again.

Reactions: Taran D and Kumar25

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
my Pr application was rejected due to incomplete document such as Ecuador’s police certificate translation November 2021. Recently I requested my information from ircc... also want to raise a webform. Will my application be reconsidered? :) i have been waiting forever. Finding a legit Spanish translator was difficult for me outside Canada...but not until after the fact I found one in Ottawa! I just hope they would give people like me a second chance.

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you

I do have a foreign work experience as a property administrator 2years.Can I add this to my canadian work experience in the general program to help increase my score?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am aware. I do have canadian work experience and foreign experience. Right now I only listed my canadian work experience, not foreign.
The way you wrote this made me think otherwise:
>I do have a foreign work experience as a property administrator 2years.Can I add this to my canadian work experience in the general program to help increase my score?

You can add your foreign work experience. If you worked back home, feel free to add it.

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
The way you wrote this made me think otherwise:
>I do have a foreign work experience as a property administrator 2years.Can I add this to my canadian work experience in the general program to help increase my score?

You can add your foreign work experience. If you worked back home, feel free to add it.

I wanna make sure that I have the right documents since the payment was in cash. I can only provide the letter of employment & cash voucher as proof. Please what other documents do I need?

shehbaj

Aug 2, 2023
Hii there
I'm in uk now on work permit nd i want to move to Canada can anybody tell me what's the best option for me and if i apply for a visa then how long it will take