+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection case

MarinaBishara

Dec 9, 2018
Hello, I am so depressed right now as I sent my application on the 24th of october and most.of.octboer thread got their AORs while we.didnt!! So.checked sept.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
So first off, not rejected as you dont know. Call cic and confirm. Thats all hou can do

EJH

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
AOR comes at different times for different people, even if the package is received on the same day.
Be patient. If it IS returned, they will advise what you would need to do before you can resend it.

MarinaBishara

Dec 9, 2018
Not sure why the rest was not posted. But i read by chance that som1 didnt handwrite signature on schedule A , which we didnt either!!! So probably theu will send it back . What should be the next steps afterwards?? Do they send an email to tell me it is rejected or what??

MarinaBishara

Dec 9, 2018
They will simply send it back with a letter.
Fix the problem, then resend.
Do they send an email to notify me. And also do i start over with the papers?? Or just the mistake to fix. Like the other signatures do i change the dates on them?

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Do they send an email to notify me. And also do i start over with the papers?? Or just the mistake to fix. Like the other signatures do i change the dates on them?
Relax , i forgot one signature in one of the documents , they sent me back my application with a document telling that i forgot to sign , i signed and sent it back after one day , chek the sponsor email too i got my AOR on my sponsor email , call them too , i saw some cases with no aor but they got their Medical request , but they called to have their application number , everything will be fine , best luck to you

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I didn't receive an AOR notification so I called IRCC and they told me that my application was fine and nothing was missing.
You should call to check the status of your application if you are unsure

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I didn't receive an AOR notification so I called IRCC and they told me that my application was fine and nothing was missing.
You should call to check the status of your application if you are unsure
i told him that too , if they give you yhe number of your application , you can link your application on CleGC ,

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Not sure why the rest was not posted. But i read by chance that som1 didnt handwrite signature on schedule A , which we didnt either!!! So probably theu will send it back . What should be the next steps afterwards?? Do they send an email to tell me it is rejected or what??
If they send it back you will have to reapply with the latest updated forms and this will give you more time to " doublecheck " everything
and follow the checklist carefully. If so, it's only a few months extra for the rest of your life.
Don't worry, you have't received anything back yet, and there is always a chance maybe it will be ok.
Some applications are moving slowly due to the backlog and also CIC government workers on Xmas vacation until the new year.
Remember canuck78's previous message ' You have a 12 month wait. It all evens out in the end ' .

justpassingby

Dec 26, 2018
Montreal
Hello, I am so depressed right now as I sent my application on the 24th of october and most.of.octboer thread got their AORs while we.didnt!! So.checked sept.
Hello MarinaBishara,

My application was received on the 25th october, sydney office, and still waiting for the AOR1.
Don't get stressed too much, it is only the beginning of a long journey.