+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection after AIP (INDIA)

mukthar7702

Nov 2, 2020
Hi.here is my timeline
I applied on April 18,2020 with biometric.
AIP on September 27,2020
Medical request on October 6, 2020
Medical done on October 23, 2020

Until now No updates from them.
Is anyone with the same situation?
And do I have any chances of getting visa?

Did your medical status got updated in portal?

sakshic

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, I would like to share about receiving AIP only through email and I received my AIP on 14th of August (Indian time at 1:02 AM) with "NO UPDATE ON GC KEY PORTAL".

I had ordered for GCMS Notes well before I got my AIP. But, when I received my GCMS Notes, it clearly stated that my Eligibility has passed and also under Notes, there was this quoted "Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 2020/08/13 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application".

That is exactly how it's written in my GCMS Notes. I feel at the starting as well as in some cases now, they used that APP or whatever to send AIPs in bulk. That's just a big assumption I'm making out of all of this.

All I wanna suggest is those who got their AIPs only through email and if you still doubt whether yours is genuine or not, it's better to order GCMS Notes to get some peace of mind.

Also, I ordered mine from https://www.thegcmsonline.com/
It took around 16-17 days. I chose the basic/general GCMS Notes.

Also, don't worry about the AIPs receiving via email, I agree it would be better if we get ours via GC key Portal, but it is what it is right..
Just be happy that we got some updates and also book for GCMS Notes if you are very dubious about it.

Hope you all get approval soon. Best of luck
Hi, Any update on your profile?

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Please help guys

My visa got refused on these grounds i do have 3 years gap in study is it worth reapplying and what should i do next?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Please help guys

My visa got refused on these grounds i do have 3 years gap in study is it worth reapplying and what should i do next?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got
Profile ?

kharpreet

Apr 18, 2021
I am a registered consultant in Canada and I have the experience getting approval after getting rejection after an AIP. If anyone of you needs services on this please contact me. My phone is four one six seven three two one two one zero or info[at]pixelvisa[dot] ca

I just got approval for a client that had her visa refused in 10 days and had a similar situation. She had four prior rejections.
Hi
I have also got refusal after AIP in MED. course ( lakehead University) for fall 2020 intake. I have already taken online classes, completed fall intake and during winter 2021 I got refusal on 3rd Feb. Then I dropped winter intake. I got caips notes and got reason of eligibility. Before this refusal I have 4 Refusals of lithbridge University on same course. What should I do now.

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
Hi
I have also got refusal after AIP in MED. course ( lakehead University) for fall 2020 intake. I have already taken online classes, completed fall intake and during winter 2021 I got refusal on 3rd Feb. Then I dropped winter intake. I got caips notes and got reason of eligibility. Before this refusal I have 4 Refusals of lithbridge University on same course. What should I do now.
Can you post the caips notes note here. Have you been banned before?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Hi
You are too late in reaching out and we need to act fast on this.