+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection after AIP (INDIA)

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Guys, I would like to share about receiving AIP only through email and I received my AIP on 14th of August (Indian time at 1:02 AM) with "NO UPDATE ON GC KEY PORTAL".

I had ordered for GCMS Notes well before I got my AIP. But, when I received my GCMS Notes, it clearly stated that my Eligibility has passed and also under Notes, there was this quoted "Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 2020/08/13 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application".

That is exactly how it's written in my GCMS Notes. I feel at the starting as well as in some cases now, they used that APP or whatever to send AIPs in bulk. That's just a big assumption I'm making out of all of this.

All I wanna suggest is those who got their AIPs only through email and if you still doubt whether yours is genuine or not, it's better to order GCMS Notes to get some peace of mind.

Also, I ordered mine from https://www.thegcmsonline.com/
It took around 16-17 days. I chose the basic/general GCMS Notes.

Also, don't worry about the AIPs receiving via email, I agree it would be better if we get ours via GC key Portal, but it is what it is right..
Just be happy that we got some updates and also book for GCMS Notes if you are very dubious about it.

Hope you all get approval soon. Best of luck

Last edited:

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
GCMS is the only way to be sure that the AIP is intended.

Guys, I would like to share about receiving AIP only through email and I received my AIP on 14th of August (Indian time at 1:02 AM) with "NO UPDATE ON GC KEY PORTAL".

I had ordered for GCMS Notes well before I got my AIP. But, when I received my GCMS Notes, it clearly stated that my Eligibility has passed and also under Notes, there was this quoted "Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 2020/08/13 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application".

That is exactly how it's written in my GCMS Notes. I feel at the starting as well as in some cases now, they use that APP or whatever to sent AIPs in bulk. That's just a big assumption I'm making out of all of this.

All I wanna suggest is those who got their AIPs only through email and if you still doubt whether yours is genuine or not, it's better to order GCMS Notes to get some peace of mind.

Also, don't worry about the AIPs receiving via email, I agree it would be better if we get ours via GC key Portal, but it is what it is right..
Just be happy that we got some updates and also book for GCMS Notes if you are very dubious about it.

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
GCMS is the only way to be sure that the AIP is intended.
Can PA apply GCMS notes even if there is a representative who has put in application? I have the UCI and application number.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Can PA apply GCMS notes even if there is a representative who has put in application? I have the UCI and application number.
Yes. You are the PA. You have all the authority to do anything with your application regardless of representative. You have appointed him/her and you can remove him/her any time or request/override any information.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020

That is exactly how it's written in my GCMS Notes. I feel at the starting as well as in some cases now, they use that APP or whatever to send AIPs in bulk. That's just a big assumption I'm making out of all of this.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: mithun5991

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020

That is exactly how it's written in my GCMS Notes. I feel at the starting as well as in some cases now, they use that APP or whatever to send AIPs in bulk. That's just a big assumption I'm making out of all of this.

got AIP today

Applied: 13th march (non-sds online)
Bio: 17th march
Medical: 26th march
Aip: 12 September *(in Gc key)* (aip issued date 10th sept)
Visa decision: pending

So mine is genuine aip ????
Any lead or info appreciated...

nat2020

Dec 14, 2019
I have recieved my AIP of 3/4th Sep with similar address like
103 - - PA_StreetAddr

I checked my application status , There is only one change

Before AIP: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

After AIP: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is this means that eligibility is not being checked before AIP and the information provided in IRCC webinars and site is incorrect?

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Custom
Yes. You are the PA. You have all the authority to do anything with your application regardless of representative. You have appointed him/her and you can remove him/her any time or request/override any information.
Any chance of my representative getting to know that we had applied GCMS notes? Also IRCC customer care agent had told it's a positive response by checking my account. But there s no update in my gckry account. Not sure now.

tanveer041

Sep 2, 2019
When should someone apply for AIP regarding Winter 2021. I have already got admission in to a college. Should i
apply now or in November. Please suggest. Thanks in advance