+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection after AIP (INDIA)

saqib547

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
BTW, by the looks of AIP, it clearly looks like that it is sent in error (mass updates on Sept 3/4th). Even though applicants from Pakistan received updates later on that the AIP was sent in error, but I am assuming the issue is wide spread and they may not notify every individual. That PA_StreetAddr in AIP is what indicates it being not an official AIP.
What?
I also have address on the AIP. So it means that it is not an official AIP?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
What?
I also have address on the AIP. So it means that it is not an official AIP?
Mine too..it has full adress and I received the same via mail on 31st aug and later updated as other in gc account on 1st sep..
@jigzzy what do u mean by it being not real?

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
BTW, by the looks of AIP, it clearly looks like that it is sent in error (mass updates on Sept 3/4th). Even though applicants from Pakistan received updates later on that the AIP was sent in error, but I am assuming the issue is wide spread and they may not notify every individual. That PA_StreetAddr in AIP is what indicates it being not an official AIP.
how can u say its not official?

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Mine too..it has full adress and I received the same via mail on 31st aug and later updated as other in gc account on 1st sep..
i got my AIP in CG account , I would suggest order your GCMS notes if u got ur AIP.I have ordered mine and it's approved in GCMS notes. I have filed my Student visa from USA since LA office is closed that might be the reason to give me AIP instead of full approval and IN GCMS notes i can see that my passport request has not been started yet but you will get a clear vision what gonna happen after AIP.

Even i got scared when most of the people were getting AIP in email and i got in GC account but now what i feel if u got ur AIP in GC account then your chances are high to get phase 2 approval.
**Imp point check your assessment section to know your current status in GCMS notes this is the place where they provide application summary..

PRIMARY OFFICE : CPC-OTTAWA
SECONDARY OFFICE : LOS ANGELES

ASSESSMENT:

Eligibility : Passes
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality : Passes
Org Crime:
Medical:
other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved
Counterfoil Req: Yes

Permit :
created date :--
created by :--
document #: g324340234
VALID UPTO Nov 2021
User remarks : May accept employment on or off campus if meeting eligibility criteria per paragraph R186(f), (v) or (w)

Counterfoil:
data of issue : July
Valid up to : Nov 21
# of entries : MULTIPLE
Upper machine readable line : some code is their
lower machine readable line : some code is their

Notes: 1
Created date :---
Created By:--
Restricted : No
Label : General
Office : CPC-OTTAWA
Text : LOA Provided. Funds ok. Satisfied PA is a genuine student. Approved

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Based on the evidence on this forum. If emailed AIP was an official update, they wouldn't need to add "Other" message on GC Account for some and not for others. They seems to be following same steps across different embassies now to update GC Account when AIP is issued. Students who have genuinely received AIPs came in the GC Account as couple of other members mentioned here too and few other nationalities on this forum.

I have also mentioned in an earlier post that Pakistani applicants (including my family member whose application updates are received by me) received the "Error in notification and disregard that email" update suggests that they will eventually send AIP thru GC Account and not email if preliminary assessment is passed. I think Athul here mentioned that he received AIP in email AND GC Account which means the later AIP is the genuine eligibility passed update.

I know this is not the update that you are looking for, specially on 11th of Sept, but I would suggest to order GCMS notes and/or wait before finalizing your registration in college/university unless you have GC account AIP.

how can u say its not official?

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Based on the evidence on this forum. If emailed AIP was an official update, they wouldn't need to add "Other" message on GC Account for some and not for others. They seems to be following same steps across different embassies now to update GC Account when AIP is issued. Students who have genuinely received AIPs came in the GC Account as couple of other members mentioned here too and few other nationalities on this forum.

I have also mentioned in an earlier post that Pakistani applicants (including my family member whose application updates are received by me) received the "Error in notification and disregard that email" update suggests that they will eventually send AIP thru GC Account and not email if preliminary assessment is passed. I think Athul here mentioned that he received AIP in email AND GC Account which means the later AIP is the genuine eligibility passed update.

I know this is not the update that you are looking for, specially on 11th of Sept, but I would suggest to order GCMS notes and/or wait before finalizing your registration in college/university unless you have GC account AIP.
ur relative got aip with ...PA street address written on it?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ur relative got aip with ...PA street address written on it?
Yes. 3rd September. Notification of error on Sept 8th. The notification came in GC Account.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
So is this your application or your "friend"? Seeing as you only made this account today to post about your friend is kinda weird, ykwim? All these posts about "friend's issues" why can't these friends come and post themselves?

Are you also an applicant? Did you get your AIP yet?

Oh well, I think the general consensus now is that:
  • Anyone who receives AIP on Sept 3/4 should assume it's an error,until proven otherwise. This applies no matter which country you are in.
  • If point one above holds true, AND you got the AIP only in your email and not your GCkey, then the likelihood of it being an error increases multiple fold
  • Even if your AIP is genuine, you can still get refused a SP at the 2nd stage.
  • AIP means absolutely nothing. Just a sh*t document that provides no comfort at all.

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
So is this your application or your "friend"? Seeing as you only made this account today to post about your friend is kinda weird, ykwim? All these posts about "friend's issues" why can't these friends come and post themselves?

• Anyone who receives AIP on Sept 3/4 should assume it's an error,until proven otherwise. This applies no matter which country you are in.
  • If point one above holds true, AND you got the AIP only in your email and not your GCkey, then the likelihood of it being an error increases multiple fold
  • AIP means absolutely nothing. Just a sh*t document that provides no comfort at all.
I completely agree with you.. I am not sure what people get out of this.. if the things he told is true, can we get some documents with name hidden to prove his case.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019

Point 3 there is the most important. All the talk about AIP being issued in error when in fact it is not a guarantee of final approval.