+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejecting Invitation due to insufficient funds

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

I recently received my ITA and I don't think I will be able to arrange sufficient funds in the next 60 days(55 days to be precise).I could make it or not, it's a touch a go situation. I am thinking about rejecting the application and getting back into the pool so that I can add my tax return money to funds. What do you guys think? Can I do that? Thanks.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

I recently received my ITA and I don't think I will be able to arrange sufficient funds in the next 60 days(55 days to be precise).I could make it or not, it's a touch a go situation. I am thinking about rejecting the application and getting back into the pool so that I can add my tax return money to funds. What do you guys think? Can I do that? Thanks.
Yes. Definitely.
Once you reject the ITA you go back into the pool and once your CRS score is above the cut off for the next draw you'll be invited again. If you have a very high CRS score you can keep denying the invitation until you get the money you need.

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Shouldn't the bank statement be at least 6 months old i.e. inclusive of the minimum required funds ?

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019
Yes. Definitely.
Once you reject the ITA you go back into the pool and once your CRS score is above the cut off for the next draw you'll be invited again. If you have a very high CRS score you can keep denying the invitation until you get the money you need.
Thanks. Any Idea if it's okay if I have lent someone money over a period of time and now I get them back at once and show them as PoF?