+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected

Can1

Jun 26, 2010
Hi,

Friends,

my application got rejected. due to officer was not satisfied with my duties. but experience and work is more like what they required for IT managers. my profile was showing exactly what they asked in cic guide lines for IT managers. can someone tell me whether i can re appeal to VO. if so can you guys tell me how can i proceed further.
please tell me its really urgent. if so, how can i proceed.
can i reappeal again when they close my whole application.

any replies are really appreciated.

Thanks,

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Hi Can1
At what stage your application got Rejected ??. Cic sydney rejected it or visa office.

TimKim

Dec 17, 2011
Can1 said:
Hi,

Friends,

my application got rejected. due to officer was not satisfied with my duties. but experience and work is more like what they required for IT managers. my profile was showing exactly what they asked in cic guide lines for IT managers. can someone tell me whether i can re appeal to VO. if so can you guys tell me how can i proceed further.
please tell me its really urgent. if so, how can i proceed.
can i reappeal again when they close my whole application.

any replies are really appreciated.

Thanks,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-and-then-rejection-letter-t73534.30.html

Can1

Jun 26, 2010
Re: Rejected

Thanks, for your quick responses.

Qorax and Seniors please help on this.

I believe this must be a mistake of visa officer.
I have more than 5 years of experience as IT manager. And we outlined job details in my profile as per the NOC 0213. Still VO gave me 0 points for my experience. I am not even sure what/how he calculated my experience. i am hoping it must be his overlook or mistake.

can i directly re appeal by sending letter to Consular Visa Office. Do they consider if i follow this approach ?

THanks.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear Can1, It is unlikely that your experience had been overlooked by VO by mistake.

Greater possibility is

> That VO is not satisfied with the Job responsibilities you must have declared in your application
> That the job responsibilities you have mentioned are more or less a copy paste of what is specified by CIC on their website.
> That the proof you have supplied in support of your job duties doesn't satisfy/clarify that you are actually performing those duties.
> That the vertical you have mentioned in your reporting hierarchy has not responded properly or contradicted to what you declared.

I am just presuming this, please do not take it as my verdict.

Better if you clarify what is written in your rejection letter with an overview of what you have provided along with your application. A senior/experienced person can explain things better once you detail it here.

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can1 said:

I have more than 5 years of experience as IT manager. And we outlined job details in my profile as per the NOC 0213. Still VO gave me 0 points for my experience. I am not even sure what/how he calculated my experience. i am hoping it must be his overlook or mistake.

can i directly re appeal by sending letter to Consular Visa Office. Do they consider if i follow this approach ?

THanks.
what is ur case time line,
ur E case , ur visa office
ankur

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can1 said:

THanks.
ankur

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ank said:
ankur
zakout76 said:
visa office?

when u apply?

Can1 said:
I am not clear with your answer. my initial application was submitted around 20 jan 2010. my PCC from FBI was issued on 20 april 2010
so, i need to send a full application.

my question is
should we submit full application within 3 months of PCC issued ? or is it within 6 months of PCC issued?

Thanks.