+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
lol u guys really have a lot of time in your hand to do research on me.. yes i got my PR in 2019 and i am currently located in BC as Pr holder. I am doing this on behalf of my brother. Thanks for asking
Hi, you made a post but left out your AOR and VO. As usual practice, some people post their AORs and that would give information on how we could help and respond depending on how much time may have passed since your AOR - is it 3 months or years?

As per your post, did you order gcms notes to get to this point?Or just rejected outrightly without an ADR /PFL?

We are here to help each other and learn from other people’s experiences so pardon me if I was shocked to see someone with COPR talking about rejection as that would be entirely new and strange.

Anyway, raise a webform and inform them of their error and while at it, you can engage the services of an immigration lawyer for guidance.
Cheers.

Reactions: FayRe and dankboi

ridwanzk

Jan 5, 2017
Yes he used my account.. still coming back with responses to defend yourself.. no need.. my brother used my account to get his info.. no 1 is disrespecting anyone

ridwanzk

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, you made a post but left out your AOR and VO. As usual practice, some people post their AORs and that would give information on how we could help and respond depending on how much time may have passed since your AOR - is it 3 months or years?

As per your post, did you order gcms notes to get to this point?Or just rejected outrightly without an ADR /PFL?

We are here to help each other and learn from other people’s experiences so pardon me if I was shocked to see someone with COPR talking about rejection as that would be entirely new and strange.

Anyway, raise a webform and inform them of their error and while at it, you can engage the services of an immigration lawyer for guidance.
Cheers.
This was not about AOR or VO.