Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
Chances of Visa Rejection after Medical Request

Hi Guys!
I am an Intl. Student from Pakistan, Karachi. I have got admission in College at Toronto. And I have also paid my first semester fees.
I had applied Online Visa Process & now I have got medical request in 6 days. My medical is in 1st week of July.
So what are chances of Visa Refusal at this stage.
Is there any chances that my visa may be reject due to any circumstances?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Re: Chances of Visa Rejection after Medical Request

sdhanani said:
Hi Guys!
I am an Intl. Student from Pakistan, Karachi. I have got admission in College at Toronto. And I have also paid my first semester fees.
I had applied Online Visa Process & now I have got medical request in 6 days. My medical is in 1st week of July.
So what are chances of Visa Refusal at this stage.
Is there any chances that my visa may be reject due to any circumstances?
first of stop taking over others thread and start ur own thread..secondly no one here can tell u about ur chances of getting a visa...

ayang85

May 22, 2014
Devenn007 said:
@ tusharnayyer.....hey buddy...dont make assumtion that am gonna waste money...its just am trapped in between consultants..

Initially was Heading USA... got 4 i20 from arizona state university, university of texas dallas, Northeastern university, illinois institute of technology....
Gre - 315, toefl 100
left no stoned un-turned to get documents ready...but my USA VISA rejected bcoz i couldnt articulate that why my brother hasnt come from US Yet n whats my gurantee...
so i care for every single penny my father earns...

In between trapped by consultant ....n that consultant convinced my father be head to canada...

so thts my unfortunate luck
:(... no its ok am not laughing :(
Hello Devenn,
I dnt know you, just saw the thread and came to you about your situation. I'm a bit confused as to how you can articulate on a visa interview. You just need to be truthful and give them the right picture.
You should have submitted accurate documents. If you were unsure, ask the seniors here. They are very helpful (more than your consultants actually) and then apply. All the seniors here are really nice, helpful and knowledgeable.
In case you visa has been rejected due to misrepresentation of your profile (as noted by some and probably due to your ignorance), then there aren't much chances that you visa will be accepted in near future. I dnt want to be demoralising, but if misrepresentation is the case, then the VO would consider you to be fraudulent and would not approve of your visa.
Never lie or misrepresent yourself on a visa interview. It will screw up things beyond control.

b.arvind87

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Hello guys..,

now this comes to me as a surprise.., i thought we have to only submit mark sheets which are given when you pass the backlog not those with backlogs .., i am from mdu university and i only submitted the ones which was after i cleared the backlogs ( though you can make out in which subject i got backlog).., and i did get my visa..

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
But in my case university only provide detailed marksheet after clearing whole semester . otherwise result are only available online under login the doesnt issue marksheets of students having backlogs . and only semester clearing date is mentioned on dmc . there will be know clue about our no. Of backlogs to them .

xNe0x

Apr 22, 2014
Respected friends,

Is it fine if my Transcript tell that how many attempts I failed and tells the complete record of the years I passed, still will I be needing the failed attempts marksheet?

Regards,
Ne0.

b.arvind87

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
hi Devenn007 .., i did no mention of this on my SOP to the CHC.., i did not cross my mind nor my consultants advised me too..,i had done 5 yrs back and i had like 5 backlogs (which were cleared )..

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Arvind is absolutely right
We have to submit only those marksheet which we get after clearing the reappears . i.e semester dmc..
Only thing mentioned on the semester marksheet is our clearing year eg.dec 2014 or may 2014.
Punjab technical university

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
inder009 said:
Arvind is absolutely right
We have to submit only those marksheet which we get after clearing the reappears . i.e semester dmc..
Only thing mentioned on the semester marksheet is our clearing year eg.dec 2014 or may 2014.
Punjab technical university
they phone called him and in that phone call he told that he did not submit backlog marksheets, they asked why..he told that he didn't know (they might have come to know from time taken to complete or something like that)

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
@meagan99.... what i did ....i can't say misrepresentation because it was nowhere written that i had to submit or inform them regarding backlogs.. yes i am in consummate accord with above blokes and you that i made mistake.

But If there would be a column regarding backlogs and i had written that zero backlogs that would be misrepresentation

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Devenn007 said:
@ meagan99.... what i did ....i can't say misrepresentation because it was nowhere written that i had to submit or inform them regarding backlogs.. yes i am in consummate accord with above blokes and you that i made mistake.

But If there would be a column regarding backlogs and i had written that zero backlogs that would be misrepresentation

Clearly mentioned on SPP/Generic/University checklist that you must submit the most recent mark sheet/certificate.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Clearly mentioned on SPP/Generic/University checklist that you must submit the most recent mark sheet/certificate.
also it is written on official website that consolidated marksheets are not acceptable. so you were required to submit marksheets of all semesters of most recent studies u have undertaken or are undertaking.

SOLUTION: Re-apply and in cover letter contradict their reasons of refusal. when you apply this time, do get all the documents notarized so that they cannot say that your documents lack authenticity.