+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected visa--Astonising..to believe..do help

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
Hi guys

Visa under SPP REJECTED..:):)Saying documents lacks authenticity as part of your application
ALSO

REPLY GUYSS

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Devenn007 said:
Hi guys

Visa under SPP REJECTED..:):)Saying documents lacks authenticity as part of your application
ALSO

REPLY GUYSS

People arent going to reply on vague questions. Describe your entire profile. And each and every step you did for visa application.

Be professional and raise your queries without Caps.

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
Devenn007 said:
Hi guys

ALSO

REPLY GUYSS
And you are smiling about your rejection?

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
check his lasts post, the reason of rejection becomes quite clear.

Hey guys

gone through threads !! realized.... usefulness of all Lads ...so do help me....
I DID b.tech in 2010....3ys work ex,
...visa file submitted on 13th june under SPP ...GOT call on 23rd asking
how many backlogs i had...(I had 1)..THEN asked cleared in how many attempts,,(said 3rd),,,then asked why didnt you submit that marksheet ..(said didnt know that i had to submit that)...then lady said ok...phone hanged up...so do i need to submit that marksheet ..n when should i expect visa ......nyone reeling with same fortune.Huh;;

do help guysss

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
but what does tht mean documents lacks authenticity....

guys am not smiling ..am just trying to be positive...n feeling everthing happens for nice...
but in reality am much stressed

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
@tusharnayyer.....hey buddy...dont make assumtion that am gonna waste money...its just am trapped in between consultants..

Initially was Heading USA... got 4 i20 from arizona state university, university of texas dallas, Northeastern university, illinois institute of technology....
Gre - 315, toefl 100
left no stoned un-turned to get documents ready...but my USA VISA rejected bcoz i couldnt articulate that why my brother hasnt come from US Yet n whats my gurantee...
so i care for every single penny my father earns...

In between trapped by consultant ....n that consultant convinced my father be head to canada...

so thts my unfortunate luck
:(... no its ok am not laughing :(

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Devenn007 said:
@ tusharnayyer.....hey buddy...dont make assumtion that am gonna waste money...its just am trapped in between consultants..

Initially was Heading USA... got 4 i20 from arizona state university, university of texas dallas, Northeastern university, illinois institute of technology....
Gre - 315, toefl 100
left no stoned un-turned to get documents ready...but my USA VISA rejected bcoz i couldnt articulate that why my brother hasnt come from US Yet n whats my gurantee...

In between trapped by consultant ....n that consultant convinced my father be head to canada...

I am not the one to judje, you are making a mockery of yourself . Since you havent realised the obvious even after meagan99 pointed out . You got rejected because you didnt show your backlog marksheets in.your file . I am not replying anymore as your questions arent worth my effort.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Devenn007 said:
@ tusharnayyer.....hey buddy...dont make assumtion that am gonna waste money...its just am trapped in between consultants..

Gre - 315, toefl 100

consultant will suggest u whatever profits them, so do your own research and know the rules before applying for any kind of visa.

you did not include the marksheets which represented backlogs and thus got involved in misrepresentation by intention. this destroyed the credibility of your application. they have indicated that documents lack authenticity in the sense that submitted documents are not painting the full picture but are misrepresenting/hiding the backlogs.

apply for caips notes if u really want to know refusal reason. I have given the above reason on the basis of whatever I have come to know about your application. My reason for your refusal may not be correct as I don't really know everything about your application.

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
@meagan99...tnks for ur kinda help ....

even my consultant didnt mention in my application that i got backlogs

so should i go for general category visa application after all rectifications ??

Thanks

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Devenn007 said:
@ meagan99...tnks for ur kinda help ....

even my consultant didnt mention in my application that i got backlogs

so should i go for general category visa application after all rectifications ??

Thanks
either get caips notes if you have time to do so or reapply without caips. make a choice depending upon your circumstances.

xNe0x

Apr 22, 2014
Hello Sir,

What do you mean by backlogs? does it mean you failed your attempt or got reverted? and since for that failed attempt you haven't submitted your marksheet and so your application becomes weak?

Regards,
Ne0.

Devenn007

Jun 26, 2014
yes backlog means i couldnt clear subject exam for particular semester
1 backlog- failed in One

for that we get separate marksheet of different color as opposed to usual marksheet
and i didnt inform that to embassy with my application so my case became weak.

xNe0x

Apr 22, 2014
Thanks for telling me as my case is the same. I will go to the Uni and get all those marksheets now, as I threw them away in disgust during my Uni period. :)

When you lose things, you know the importance of them then.

Regards,
Imran.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Devenn007 said:
yes backlog means i couldnt clear subject exam for particular semester
1 backlog- failed in One

for that we get separate marksheet of different color as opposed to usual marksheet
and i didnt inform that to embassy with my application so my case became weak.
well u misrepresentation by not adding marksheet they caught u hence the rejection. i believe there is slim to no chance for u getting a visa anytime soon.

on a side note u should improve ur english and improve ur understanding of the visa process