+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected twice

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Am from nigeria
Am going for an undergraduate study
I have applied for visa twice and got rejected
1st reason, wont be able to take care of myself wen am there( i think it concerning my statement doh)
2nd reason, i didnt convince them that i would come back after my studies there...
Please i want to reapply but i am scared of been rejected again

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I have also been rejected twice but I have been able to acquire most knowledge about helping my case out when reapplying again. I am from Nigeria too, add me on WhatsApp 08166444304, we can share thoughts

I have seen any people on this forum rejected twice and got visa on their third so there is always hope, be optimistic

Reactions: Chenna_g

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
I have also been rejected twice but I have been able to acquire most knowledge about helping my case out when reapplying again. I am from Nigeria too, add me on WhatsApp 08166444304, we can share thoughts

I have seen any people on this forum rejected twice and got visa on their third so there is always hope, be optimistic
Hi whats your area code.

Add me on whatspp +16037388661

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi. I am Nigerian and I have been rejected once. I would also like to be added on whatsapp so that I can learn how to strengthen my application. +2348133621808

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Please who is the admin? I believe Johnsnow has got so much ideas to share. Could you please be the admin and add others?

heykay47

Jul 25, 2017
such a great group where ideas can be shared.kindly permit me to ask this question relating to age limit for prospective international student.
Is there any limit for anyone applying for undergraduate course?

heykay47

Jul 25, 2017
Am from nigeria
1st reason, wont be able to take care of myself wen am there( i think it concerning my statement doh)
2nd reason, i didnt convince them that i would come back after my studies there...
I strongly believe if your bank statement is boosted and you are able to convince the consular officer of your strong ties to your country(that you would come back after your study)i believe the visa will be yours

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Am from nigeria
prepare good SOP nd apply

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
such a great group where ideas can be shared.kindly permit me to ask this question relating to age limit for prospective international student.
Is there any limit for anyone applying for undergraduate course?[/QUOTE

I THINK your chances are more clear if you are not above 23/24yrs for UG

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I strongly believe if your bank statement is boosted and you are able to convince the consular officer of your strong ties to your country(that you would come back after your study)i believe the visa will be yours
Thank you
Like what type of ties, and how can i convince them

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thank you
Like what type of ties, and how can i convince them
if you have a gap, work experience or that history of a source that has fetch you financial rewards and the most important if you stated in your previous application that you work in any way, your home ties will boosted through family, personal assets like land etc, employment and leave letter, job offer letter etc

..and try to explain clear on them in your SOP

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I am a Nigerian too. From what I have seen. I believe when one's SOP isn't strong enough the VO adds those other reasons for Visa refusal. I have a friend we both read natural science courses not same dept. We graduated 2009 though ASUU strike it was early 2010 we wrote our degree but our certificates have 2009 because of the school calendar disregarding the strike. We both served NYSC 2010- 2011. She wasn't able to get a job immediately so she went in for PGD in Business Administration. After that no job still. Just in 2016 she got admission for fall 2016 for MBA. She is presently in Canada. I have read a lot in this forum about your previous degree not related to your present studies and even bank account stuff. I asked her she told me she wrote a strong SOP. And for bank statement her brother who is a lecturer showed his account statement. She was given Visa in 2016.

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I am a Nigerian too. From what I have seen. I believe when one's SOP isn't strong enough the VO adds those other reasons for Visa refusal. I have a friend we both read natural science courses not same dept. We graduated 2009 though ASUU strike it was early 2010 we wrote our degree but our certificates have 2009 because of the school calendar disregarding the strike. We both served NYSC 2010- 2011. She wasn't able to get a job immediately so she went in for PGD in Business Administration. After that no job still. Just in 2016 she got admission for fall 2016 for MBA. She is presently in Canada. I have read a lot in this forum about your previous degree not related to your present studies and even bank account stuff. I asked her she told me she wrote a strong SOP. And for bank statement her brother who is a lecturer showed his account statement. She was given Visa in 2016.
How to even write one is my problem