+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected Trv reason purpose of visit brayana help

Talha28

Sep 25, 2017
Hi
THIS IS Talha I applied a trv online for me my wife and my son . I am a frequent traveller with us uk Europe turkey Japan middle East car East visa. We travel with our family atlest once a year and our financial statements were also strong and strong ties to home country. I got rejected the reason was purpose of visit. I want to reapply again. What should I include in my application so I can clear this issue. Secondly this time i am thinking to apply paper based does that have any effect on our application.
Waiting for your reply
Regards
Talha Iqbal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Talha,

Sorry to hear you and your family were refused. You'll need to post more information

1. What was the stated purpose of your visit and for how long?

2. Do you have a Canadian host who is inviting you? If yes, family member or a friend?

3. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted for each applicant separately

4. What strong ties can each of you prove?

Cheers

ali2017

Sep 30, 2017
Hi talh, h r u, i am from pakistan, i am the same situation, Good travel histtory, VO just ticke "Purpose of Visit" and refused visa. i do not know should i reaaply or not.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi
THIS IS Talha I applied a trv online for me my wife and my son . I am a frequent traveller with us uk Europe turkey Japan middle East car East visa. We travel with our family atlest once a year and our financial statements were also strong and strong ties to home country. I got rejected the reason was purpose of visit. I want to reapply again. What should I include in my application so I can clear this issue. Secondly this time i am thinking to apply paper based does that have any effect on our application.
Waiting for your reply
Regards
Talha Iqbal
Dear Talha,

It will be wise idea if you have no travel plans in next 3 months then go for new application and write a very strong letter in the reply of refusal point by point.

Talha28

Sep 25, 2017
Dear Briyana
My purpose of visit was just tourism and it was for about 10 days with hotel booking attached and with complete travel itinerary.

I do not have any family member or host over there just friends and would not be staying with them. So I didn't get any letter from them.

The list is as follows
Bank statement
Family registration certificate
School letter
Letter head
Business registration
Tax returns
A copy of my property and worth evaluation from a certified Chartered Accountant
Request letter
Airline ticket
Hotel bookings
Birth certificate

We have all relatives family here my son and siblings are attending school we have owned properties here agricultural lands as well as our business are all owned as in there properties.
We have about 150 employees working for us in our company.

And does paper based application have better chances as compared to online.

Waiting for your reply.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise Brayana
Talha online or paper doesnt makes any difference at all plus gerrys are not allowing to submit any of property documents
Secondly tell more about your previous travels have you travelled to US or UK with family or just alone ..

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
One day at Canadian High Commission- Abu Dhabi

Scenario

A Meeting takes place one morning

Hi everyone... Plz reject all Pakistanis
One Gentleman asks " Why?"
Boss: Because we want to Punish those who are educated, with good travel history, and good record over all, for those uneducated ones we let to visit us and they stayed illegally.

Moral of the story. " In my language they say " ocho kay lamdeh hoom swazi" translated as " When there's a Fire, both wet & dry wood gets burnt " Literal translation--- hope u get the meaning......

Last edited:

Gullrana36

Aug 8, 2016
Talha online or paper doesnt makes any difference at all plus gerrys are not allowing to submit any of property documents
Secondly tell more about your previous travels have you travelled to US or UK with family or just alone ..
Hi .
I also applied for my husband but he got refusal for the reasons of 1) purpose of travel 2) financial assets 3) employment status

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi .
I also applied for my husband but he got refusal for the reasons of 1) purpose of travel 2) financial assets 3) employment status
Tell us more what document you submitted
Have he previously travelled to visa acquiring countries.
And how long you ask for trip..

302925mbs

Dec 7, 2015
Hi

We had applied for my sister/brother in law/niece to come for my wedding (her brother) and got refusal letter today. They are Indian passport holders and are currently in New Zealand where my sisters PR application is in process. the reason they gave for refusal are:

travel history
current employment situation
immigration status in country of residence

In addition to all the necessary documents we also provided;
job letter, vacation approval form, bank statements, rental agreement, letter from New Zealand immigration on PR application, current status of PR application,

what else can we provide? maybe the officer didn't look at those documents? because why would she mess up her almost complete PR process in NZ and stay in Canada illegally

please advise. any help is appreciated.