+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejected for non-authentic documents

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Hello,
i got rejected for : you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of yoir submission.

I want to apply again. Could you give me some tips?

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
This time where are you planning to apply from?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Singh.0 said:
Hello,
i got rejected for : you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of yoir submission.

Hello, you should analysis your case carefully before re-submitting your application or else they will refuse you very quick this time. Check your documents, verify if you were the visa officer you can trust the conpleteness of the documents and add a letter of explanation if there is some document you think they can doubt its authenticity or impposible to obtain. I hope you go through this time. Good luck and keep us up-dated.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singh.0 said:
Hello,

What were the documents that you sent that gave you trouble?

A tip would be to send it original/notarized documents next time

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
praveen1989 said:
This time where are you planning to apply from?
Most probably India. I got rejected from UAE btw

dok said:
Hello, you should analysis your case carefully before re-submitting your application or else they will refuse you very quick this time. Check your documents, verify if you were the visa officer you can trust the conpleteness of the documents and add a letter of explanation if there is some document you think they can doubt its authenticity or impposible to obtain. I hope you go through this time. Good luck and keep us up-dated.
All the documents were authentic.

Johnny31 said:
What were the documents that you sent that gave you trouble?

A tip would be to send it original/notarized documents next time
I sent them my dad'd business documents (to show that my dad earns enough money to support me in canada). My dad runs a business but the business is not on his name. We made a declaration that the business was my dad's and had it signed from the official owner. I think that might be the reason.
Should I refrain from submitting those documents? I can make GIC instead of it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order your GCMS Notes and find out exactly which documents the VO thought were faked. That's the only way you will know for certain what to change or address when you apply again. Otherwise you are just guessing.

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Thank you everyone.
If in Caips it says the document is from my dad's business. Can I replace it with Gic fund documents?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Singh.0 said:
Thank you everyone.
If in Caips it says the document is from my dad's business. Can I replace it with Gic fund documents?
If that is the case and if your dad is willing and able to support you, the best way to show this is to make payment of tuition and accommodation fees. In addition to these, a bank statement in your dad's name will help. Tuition fees and university residence fees are subject to refund in case of visa denial. You only need to send a letter of denial to your university as soon as you get this. You should do this if the issue for refusal was from your dad's side and CHC doubted whether your dad has the financial means to cater for you. Keep us posted.

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
dok said:
If that is the case and if your dad is willing and able to support you, the best way to show this is to make payment of tuition and accommodation fees. In addition to these, a bank statement in your dad's name will help. Tuition fees and university residence fees are subject to refund in case of visa denial. You only need to send a letter of denial to your university as soon as you get this. You should do this if the issue for refusal was from your dad's side and CHC doubted whether your dad has the financial means to cater for you. Keep us posted.
I paid the fees for 2 semesters. Didn't pay any residence fees or something. Also there was a bank statement on my dad's name of 6 months and trading license of the company.

The problem was that officially (on trading license) the owner is someone else.So, if I do not submit the trading license and pay residence and tution fees along with bak statement, will that work? Or they want any justification on trading license?

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Singh.0 said:
I paid the fees for 2 semesters. Didn't pay any residence fees or something. Also there was a bank statement on my dad's name of 6 months and trading license of the company.

The problem was that officially (on trading license) the owner is someone else.So, if I do not submit the trading license and pay residence and tution fees along with bak statement, will that work? Or they want any justification on trading license?
Ask your dad whether it's a Sole company or LLC.
If it is LLC, there will be the name of your dad and the sponsor(arbaab) in the trading license.
Most probably your company will be sole, which means the name on the trading license is your arbaab's and your dad invest some money and running the business. There will be power of attorney issued by the arbaab to your dad for running the company. I think you can provide that with a justification letter.

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
praveen1989 said:
Ask your dad whether it's a Sole company or LLC.
If it is LLC, there will be the name of your dad and the sponsor(arbaab) in the trading license.
Most probably your company will be sole, which means the name on the trading license is your arbaab's and your dad invest some money and running the business. There will be power of attorney issued by the arbaab to your dad for running the company. I think you can provide that with a justification letter.
its a sole company.
I submitted power of attorney. Then why would they refuse me?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I suppose if you dad sent them his bank statement with enough money to cater for you and also a letter addressing to the embassy why your dad is willing to do so - that is sufficient. And paymet of the tuition shows your dad is willing and able to do so. Normally, the embassy's three main concern are:
1. You're a genuine with qualifications which conform to your planned study.
2. You've strong ties to your home county and willing to return back after completion
3. You've the financial means to maintain yourself in Canada (a proof of fund to cover for your first year of study is required and other proof of source of fund for the future).
So while we might be concentrating on your dad's issue, in fact, it could be different thing else. If they doubted about your dad's share in the company, they could have investigated. Your dad showed them his bank statement with money and they couldn't refuse you for anything beyond this. Afterall your dad could have hesitated to send them his business dcouments. Bank statements are enough.

If you wish I could help you prepare a strong application. You can e-mail me with your skype ID.

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Dad just said me that we didnt submit power of attorney. That is the reason most probably.

dok said:
I suppose if you dad sent them his bank statement with enough money to cater for you and also a letter addressing to the embassy why your dad is willing to do so - that is sufficient. And paymet of the tuition shows your dad is willing and able to do so. Normally, the embassy's three main concern are:
1. You're a genuine with qualifications which conform to your planned study.
2. You've strong ties to your home county and willing to return back after completion
3. You've the financial means to maintain yourself in Canada (a proof of fund to cover for your first year of study is required and other proof of source of fund for the future).
So while we might be concentrating on your dad's issue, in fact, it could be different thing else. If they doubted about your dad's share in the company, they could have investigated. Your dad showed them his bank statement with money and they couldn't refuse you for anything beyond this. Afterall your dad could have hesitated to send them his business dcouments. Bank statements are enough.

If you wish I could help you prepare a strong application. You can e-mail me with your skype ID.
inboxed you