+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected File! Urgent Help!!

molanda

Jan 25, 2012
Hi, I have graudated High School and university in Alberta and I just rec'd a rejected letter from Immigration office in Seattle saying my position should be in NOC C not in B. I have resigned my position in July 2011 and worked in Toronto for half a year.

I have lost my photocopied application due to moving around. Is there anyway I can acess my file to CIC myself? I have seen a lawyer and she said the employment letter is not listed good enough to match my skills. My open work permit will be expired in August. What should I do??? If I get a job offer in Alberta, can I apply for Alberta Nominee Program? and after that can I apply for work permit again? Please help!!!

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Sorry to hear about your case. But yeah the logical reason would be the insufficient details on your work permit.

Is there anyway I can acess my file to CIC myself?

"Not that i have ever heard on this forum. Your application and the documents you sent are property of Gov't of Canada now and you cannot access them. They probably won't even give you enough info about the case if you try asking them. They will only suggest to apply again(their standard email format)."

"I have seen a lawyer and she said the employment letter is not listed good enough to match my skills."

Yeah it seems like a logical explanation.

What should I do??? If I get a job offer in Alberta, can I apply for Alberta Nominee Program? and after that can I apply for work permit again? Please help!!!
Yes, I have heard that thru PNP program renewing the work permit is very easy as compared to CEC applicant. But I suggest you get the job letter from that company in Alberta again with clear indication of your job duties and other related stuff and then apply again. Don't waste time. In the meantime work on the PNP application as well. And if you are successful in applying as a PNP then let both CEC & PNP run parallel and whichever comes first as an approved applciation.

Good Luck man. I wish you success!

junecec

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Hey Molanda,

Sorry to hear about your case. What was your job title and NOC that you used to apply under CEC? also, what was your position when you worked in toronto?