+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected based on subsection 216(1) of the IRPR

Oct 18, 2019
Hi , I applied on 13 October under SDS and Got refusal , The letter said this

Now based on this I imagine they Didn't Like my Statement of Purpose . Now me and my Family is worried . Should I get Some Professional agent help with my Application or someone can help me with my SoP and What will be the chances of approval . I wrote the SoP myself and I imagine it was not Up to the standard .

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Hi , I applied on 13 October under SDS and Got refusal , The letter said this

Now based on this I imagine they Didn't Like my Statement of Purpose . Now me and my Family is worried . Should I get Some Professional agent help with my Application or someone can help me with my SoP and What will be the chances of approval . I wrote the SoP myself and I imagine it was not Up to the standard .
apply for gcms report, u will get in 31 days. Hire a consultant to write ur SOP professionally in line with ur records and future plan. Apply right after u get gcms report.

Oct 18, 2019
apply for gcms report, u will get in 31 days. Hire a consultant to write ur SOP professionally in line with ur records and future plan. Apply right after u get gcms report.
but my college starts in January 2020 , wouldn't it be late if i wait 31 days for the gcms Report ?