+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejected 2 times .. need help

Srini1239

Jan 5, 2016
Hello kool Keith

Yes there is a chance of rejection because of toefl its better you to write ielts and apply for the visa

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Thank you Srini

They really prefer IELTS in Canada over TOEFL ?
I was thinking to wirte TOEFL again if needed as I have given it before once.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
kool.keith said:
Thank you Srini

They really prefer IELTS in Canada over TOEFL ?
I was thinking to wirte TOEFL again if needed as I have given it before once.
Canada accept both when you go to certain college eligibility section. it says there how much is the minimum IELTS score required and same with TOEFL

amahmustang

Nov 26, 2015
arman kang said:
visa office
Why would the visa office look at the IELTS grade? I know that as long the university accepts you, you dont provide the visa office any academic related papers.

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
amahmustang said:
Why would the visa office look at the IELTS grade? I know that as long the university accepts you, you dont provide the visa office any academic related papers.
yes is it so? does visa office asks for IELTS score when we apply for a student visa?

arman kang

Jan 4, 2016
ROHIT KUMAR89 said:
Most probably second time visa depends on luck but you should compare all your file with first one like course etc.
my consultant didnt made any change in my profile they just added SOP and income ceritifactes

rohitd

Mar 21, 2016
arman kang said:
hello everyone i applied for biotechnology advanced diploma at seneca college for jan. intake but got rejection 2 times

first time other reason

second time. you have not satisfied me that
you meet the requirements

my profile

ielts overall 6
R-6
S-5.5
L-6
W-5.5

10th -76

+2 - 63% (medical)

1 year gap

should i apply third time by changing course and college in may intake or apply for different country?
hi bro did u get ua refund from seneca
i am still waiting for it

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

amahmustang said:

A strong IELTS can help you to cover up (to a large some extent) your average/poor academic grades.

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
J5M said:
Hi,

A strong IELTS can help you to cover up (to a large some extent) your average/poor academic grades.
Hi J5M

Do we need to provide a good IELTS score for visa as well, like I have 79 toefl will this be okay, or you recommend me to retake IELTS?
Does VO look upon academics ? or you're just talkin' about the university