+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejected 2 times .. need help

arman kang

Jan 4, 2016
hello everyone i applied for biotechnology advanced diploma at seneca college for jan. intake but got rejection 2 times

first time other reason

second time. you have not satisfied me that
you meet the requirements

my profile

ielts overall 6
R-6
S-5.5
L-6
W-5.5

10th -76

+2 - 63% (medical)

1 year gap

should i apply third time by changing course and college in may intake or apply for different country?

Srini1239

Jan 5, 2016
Hello,
I would say don't apply for next time because one of y friend applied for 3 times and he got rejected, if you still want to apply please do it after 6 months and improve your IELTS score apply for the right course that belongs to your previous education. And I am not sure about other countries

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
arman kang said:
hello everyone i applied for biotechnology advanced diploma at seneca college for jan. intake but got rejection 2 times

first time other reason

second time. you have not satisfied me that
you meet the requirements

my profile

ielts overall 6
R-6
S-5.5
L-6
W-5.5

10th -76

+2 - 63% (medical)

1 year gap

should i apply third time by changing course and college in may intake or apply for different country?
Did you take mathematics in +2>
For most of the biotech courses and other medical courses maths is a necessity. Though there are certain colleges which doesn't ask for +2 maths but they are very limited. If you don't mind asking who set your profile for student visa? Did you do it by yourself or got in touch with some consultant?

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Do we need a minimum IELTS 6.5 for getting the VISA.
Like I have low toefl 79 but I had undergrad from english medium uni , will that suffice?

Can my toefl score possibly be a reason for rejection?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
arman kang said:
ok but my study gap will also inccrease means gap of 1- 2 year will effect visa chance ?
It may effect your application. You should try to pursue your study back home for sometime and then apply will get you some positive points. Also there are some pathway colleges in India you study there for like 6-12 months depends on your course and they will let you complete the remaining study in a well reputed college in Canada.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
arman kang said:
my consultant filled my profile @ Navprateek
Well your consultant didn't left any means to ruin your profile. he/she should have told you this upfront. one of my freinds profile was messed up the them. She was a medical student applied for Child care program which has nothing to do with medical as that was the only course which doesnt ask for maths. Got rejection bu then she applied for New Zealand for nursing got approval.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
arman kang said:
okk thanx for suggestion m also thinking for applying newzealand study visa for may intake .
Not a prob but make sure about everything you do, information is available on internet. Don't just believe what consultant says research yourself before you apply.
Good Luck!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
kool.keith said:
You can try The University of Auckland, Southern Institute of Technology, University of Waikato and many more. You can try going to New Zeland forum you will get more details