+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reissue PR Card

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys

I have a weird situation and I am not sure what to do. I have a PR card currently. But since receiving the PR card in 2018, I have reduced 200 lbs in weight.

Because of this my face has completely changed and the photo on my card does not represent my face anymore. In January while I was coming back from vacation, the immigration officer asked me to get a new card issued, because the picture does not match how I look currently.

When I look up the canada.ca website for this, they seem to be able to issue card if it is - lost, stolen or damaged.

Since I dont fit any of that, what should I do?

Also, is there a IRCC number that I should contact?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys

I have a weird situation and I am not sure what to do. I have a PR card currently. But since receiving the PR card in 2018, I have reduced 200 lbs in weight.

Because of this my face has completely changed and the photo on my card does not represent my face anymore. In January while I was coming back from vacation, the immigration officer asked me to get a new card issued, because the picture does not match how I look currently.

When I look up the canada.ca website for this, they seem to be able to issue card if it is - lost, stolen or damaged.

Since I dont fit any of that, what should I do?

Also, is there a IRCC number that I should contact?
Would send the form and explain that you were led that you need a new PR card due to 200lb weight loss. Congratulations that is a major accomplishment!

Reactions: Ange Divine