+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reimbursement CsQ monprojet Quebec

Uchiha

Jan 15, 2020
Does anyone have idea, how much is the refund.
I applied in November, 2019 and still did not get any refund. When i checked this link https://www.immigration.ca/quebec-immigration-ministry-begins-settlement-process-in-qswp-class-action-lawsuit, it shows only 25% will be refunded. I applied with almost 800 cad and now i will get only 200 cad.
I think that only applies for people whos CSQ was rejected due to the new rules that came into force on March 8, 2017, which lowered the points and didnt consider points for Masters who applied before completion etc.
For the applications which are closed on monprojet, it will be a full refund according to me.

Reactions: Grace2019

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, I sent only application in September and in November 2019. I didn't get any refund even confirmation :(
I called imigration and always they can't tell how long and the worst they can't confirm me if this refund its in my file, so I'll send by post again.
As I understand the "dossier fermé" will got full refund as we paid around 800 but this porcentage is for someone else

Jan 19, 2020
Dears,
Seriously, I don't know why they took so much time to refund our money. I sent my application in August 2019 and I didn't get any refund yet. To whom we should contact, especially I didn't get a pure or transparent answer if I called them. Really, I'm disappointed, firstly, due to closing our applications, secondly, not getting our money even.

Dheenu

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

I spoke to their customer care today (514-864-9191) and they said like they dont have any idea about the timeline of the refund. When I asked whether I can speak to any officials reg this, he said I need to send a letter to the immigration office. So, I am not sure whether they will actually refund the money.