+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registration in Canada

elsy

Mar 26, 2012
There are requirements for RN,RPN registration in Canada.no 6 is proof of citizenship,permanent residency and immigration to Canada.Does it mean that i cannot apply from India and need to go Canada before apply for it?plz help...im in India and really want to work in Canada but dont knw the way...

Waiting for ur answer....

Thanks.

Foxxy

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/5/2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/16/2012
Med's Done....
06/18/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
9/7/2012
LANDED..........
12/08/2012
Hi Elsy

Hope this helps....Yes you can still apply for registration to the Collage of nurses (in the province you choose). However you will have to either get a employer who is willing to employ so you can get to get a work permit...or you will have to apply and become a Permanent Resident before You receive you licenses to practice as a nurse. I got registered with (CNO) College of Nurses of Ontario, They assessed my nursing education from the Caribbean, which was equivalent to a Canadian Nursing education. I was then given the ok to sit the CRNE, which I passed. Then I applied for jobs throughout Ontario. After seeking for a couple of months I was lucky to find an employer who is willing to employ me. I am however waiting on my work permit after which I will have to submit it to the CNO for assessment, before being give a licenses to practice as a Registered Nurse in Ontario..........Hope this helps you process...GOOD LUCK! :)

Scandinavian

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have understood so far that I may apply for CRNE for CNO (Toronto) BEFORE I apply for PR?
Is that correct? I would like to do the test before I apply for PR (practical issues). I guess that is
ok? Elsy, how did you get a job sponsoring you..? Before you did the test or after..? Any kind of
guidance appreciated!

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
Interesting topic

senaka perera

Jun 3, 2012
Hi Good Day!

I am realy interested to work in canada so is there any job register bank to be register or else any canadian
autherized department or office to be register for canadian jobs....is there anyother jobs recruitment agency in canada to apply for hospitality jobs.

Thanks for your time!

Aloy perera-Doha Qatar

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
sent with full docs in 09/07/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
senaka perera said:
Hi Good Day!

I am realy interested to work in canada so is there any job register bank to be register or else any canadian
autherized department or office to be register for canadian jobs....is there anyother jobs recruitment agency in canada to apply for hospitality jobs.

Thanks for your time!

Aloy perera-Doha Qatar
hi senaka
if you are a nurse....
nursing is a regulated in canada so if you are a nurse want to work in canada you must register with appropriate nursing council
check this out http://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/

some of nursing councils

www.crnbc.ca/
www.cno.ca
www.carna.com