+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regional Labour Market Demand Stream (Nova Scotia)

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Hello!
I have master degree (teacher of English and French) in Ukraine, can I meet minimum language proficiency requirements for the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream? Do I need to take the test (IELTS) if I have education related with these languages ( teacher of English and French) in Ukraine? Can my education be the proof?
Alina

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
Alina.Taranenko said:
Hello!
I have master degree (teacher of English and French) in Ukraine, can I meet minimum language proficiency requirements for the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream? Do I need to take the test (IELTS) if I have education related with these languages ( teacher of English and French) in Ukraine? Can my education be the proof?
Alina
IELTS would be required as this is mandate by CIC thus, please go for ielts.

VishnuM

Mar 24, 2014
For the first stage IELTS is required? The consultancy from which I am sending the documents are saying that, IELTS is not required in the first stage. It can be sent once positive result comes from the Embassy it seems. Is it true?

Regards
Vishnu Vardhan

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
VishnuM said:
For the first stage IELTS is required? The consultancy from which I am sending the documents are saying that, IELTS is not required in the first stage. It can be sent once positive result comes from the Embassy it seems. Is it true?

Regards
Vishnu Vardhan
Yes its true no need to send IELTS now, later stage CIC will ask you so prepare for it later. Dont believe on the consultant try to fill the form by own, its very easy

VishnuM

Mar 24, 2014
Thank you nitya. . thank you so much. . documents that should be sent are there under the check list section right? Among them only ielts can be sent later right?

VishnuM

Mar 24, 2014
Hi Nitya,
I got the below info from the NSNP team. Complete package is needed it seems for getting nomination

"Due to the large volume of applications we have received we are only reviewing complete application packages. We can only nominate 150 people this year. . Please note in order to get a nomination the application must be complete, the applicant must meet all qualifications as listed in our guidelines on our website and must show a sincere intent to settle in Nova Scotia permanently. These applications will receive nomination first."

Regards
Vishnu Vardhan