+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Region Specific Documents (Lebanon)

birdwings25

Mar 1, 2009
Hi,

To those familiar with the region, I would appreciate some help on the following:

- The guide (part 3) mentions the 'civil status certificate' and 'family book/list'.

- Is the civil status certificate what is also known as Extract of Individual Civil Registry Record (Ikhraj Kaid Fardi) ?

- Is the family book/list what is also known as Extract of Family Civil Registry Record (Ikhraj Kaid A'ily)? If so, and since the sponsored person is my wife, should this be the family book of our family (i.e. myself and herself) or her family (i.e. listing her parents, brothers, sisters, ...etc)?

- The 'File #' (at top of forms, appendix A) is not something we have to fill, right?

- No certification/notarization is required for the photocopy of the passport. Right?

Thanks a lot.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
eh el ekhraj el 2eid, the one with u and ur wife, lamma tin2ila 3ala ismak,plus your wife should submit ikhraj 2eid fardi la 2ila.

no you shouldnt fill the file number and no ma fi ay tosdi2 aw shi la sowar el passport.

birdwings25

Mar 1, 2009
Thanks Boujasim for a timely and accurate response.

To double check one detail, that is not region specific: If my wife lists me as a representative, that will not deprive her from following up on the application herself, if she wants to. This will only allow me to follow-up on her application. Right?

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
kaman khaye lek, nasi7a ma tkhali el 3alam bi hal forums yi3a2dok bi 2osas el refusal ta3olon ow midri shu,killo 7aki fade, itikil 3a allah ow ma t3a2ida, el 2ossa hayne kteer.

im-sponsoring

Oct 15, 2009
My husband is Jordanian residing in Saudi Arabia. We got married July 2009. The marriage is registered in UAE, but not yet in Jordan or Saudi Arabia. In the application guide, it says that if you are a resident of Jordan, Lebanon etc, you need to provide civil status documents. He is not a resident of Jordan, so does this apply??

Please help
Thank you