+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regards to H&C and Visitors Extension-Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello guys,
It's been a long time I was here.
I have a question and I hope someone can answer me. Thanks in advance.

So one of my family members have been in Canada since 2018 with her 2 sons as a visitor. They applied for h&c based on intrest of a child who has respiratory issues.
They have not heard back from immigration since then . In order to maintain status, they have been renewing their visitors visa. So recently they renewed and they were refused , reson being that they dont think they will go back after the visitor visa.
She has reapplied for restoration and also reapplied for another visitors visa .

My question is do you think they will be considered based on they have an application in process or in your understanding will they be refused again.?
She is hoping she gets response from H&C so she can get AIP before the visitor visa comes out.
Any one has in put? Will grately appreciate. Thank you

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think they will be refused again because they are trying to live here on a visitors visa.

I think that once they receive a deportation order, they should leave the country else they will complicate their H&C application.

This is only my opinion.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I think they will be refused again because they are trying to live here on a visitors visa.

I think that once they receive a deportation order, they should leave the country else they will complicate their H&C application.

This is only my opinion.
Thanks for answering here, but please dont tell me not to repost because I need some clarity and under pressure.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for answering here, but please dont tell me not to repost because I need some clarity and under pressure.
I will tell people who repost to not do so. It is not productive. Reading the same post over and over in different threads takes away the time experts could be using to read other concerns as well. Also, if you become known as a serial reposter, people tend to start ignoring you. But this is a free country so you do you and I’ll do me. It is an advice. My opinion. Take it or leave it. Does not matter.

Also, your family member would not be under so much pressure (and you) if they immigrated the correct way by qualifying through the correct program like express entry instead of abusing a visitor’s visa.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys,
It's been a long time I was here.
I have a question and I hope someone can answer me. Thanks in advance.

So one of my family members have been in Canada since 2018 with her 2 sons as a visitor. They applied for h&c based on intrest of a child who has respiratory issues.
They have not heard back from immigration since then . In order to maintain status, they have been renewing their visitors visa. So recently they renewed and they were refused , reson being that they dont think they will go back after the visitor visa.
She has reapplied for restoration and also reapplied for another visitors visa .

My question is do you think they will be considered based on they have an application in process or in your understanding will they be refused again.?
She is hoping she gets response from H&C so she can get AIP before the visitor visa comes out.
Any one has in put? Will grately appreciate. Thank you
They will likely be refused. As said above, they are clearly trying to live in Canada as visitors, which is not allowed.